Dj tech mix 101
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dj tech mix 101

Default Dj tech mix 101

hi
    what it is have got a dj tech mix 101 and i cant seem to get the midi controller working on the software deckadance
    non of the main light light up for example play , cue and the deck selector
    any help would be much appreciated thanks

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Is there a Mapping preloaded in Deckadance for that controller ? you'll probably need to provide more info about your setup...

Windows / Mac
    Software + Version

What have you done to make it work so far - Normally you'd need to select your controller within the software and load a map.
    Last edited by Jester; 03-03-2012 at 07:38 PM.

Well here goes. i own one and although i don't use it now. just for back up now. it was actually a really cool little controller. works flawlessly. Does exactly what it's built to do. toontown have you ever actually used one? Anyway i used it with traktor. never tried decadence. the guy's at djtech were very helpful and quick to respond to my queries. Drop them an email. Best i can advise as i don't think there are any decadence users around here. hopefully I'm wrong.
    It's not the gear. It's how you use it.
    limitations are the source of creativity.
    If you don't practice you don't want it.

http://soundcloud.com/zimfella

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    Thats really helpful

Is there a Mapping preloaded in Deckadance for that controller ? you'll probably need to provide more info about your setup...

Windows / Mac
    Software + Version

What have you done to make it work so far - Normally you'd need to select your controller within the software and load a map.
    You're a good sport.

I owned that controller for about 2 months when it first came out I thought it would be good to have for impromptu mixing at house parties--it does travel well cuz it's so small.

It crapped out on me every time I used it. Buttons wouldn't work, LEDs stopped working... I didn't try it in Deckadance though...only Traktor.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

It crapped out on me every time I used it. Buttons wouldn't work, LEDs stopped working... I didn't try it in Deckadance though...only Traktor.
    Dont suppose you sent it back then

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    Dont suppose you sent it back then
    No, I voided the warranty. It was so cheap and my modding curiosity always gets the best of me. I definitely didn't screw anything up on the PCB though. The thing never really worked well.

DJ Tech have become a major player and their gear has gotten more reliable, not to mention their CS. Hit them up... If it's under warranty you should be fine.

hi im running windows on vista on my laptop
    i have tried traktor and deckadance but non of the lights seem to work any more ideas would be appreciaed thanks nigel

Quote Originally Posted by rothwell90 View Post
    hi im running windows on vista on my laptop
    i have tried traktor and deckadance but non of the lights seem to work any more ideas would be appreciaed thanks nigel
    so it's working but u don't have any led feedback?

i have the dj tech djm101 and i actually quite like it... it only has 2 led's tho that use midi notes 80 and 81 on midi channel 1 to make them light up.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

I'll load up decadence le tonight and try it out. see if i can help more.
    It's not the gear. It's how you use it.
    limitations are the source of creativity.
    If you don't practice you don't want it.

http://soundcloud.com/zimfella

I can get it to work if I programme myself I'd like it to work on traktor if I could
    But like I say usually it would light up but for some strange reason it isn't
    I've tried updating drivers but says got the newest one installed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast