Bread's Novation Twitch Performance Mapping [Traktor] - Page 3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by loft View Post
    are you going to be charging for access to this mapping and overlay?
    Nope, the download package will be completely free, with the option of donating. I'd prefer it if anyone that downloaded it would try out the mapping and only send some money my way if they think it's *really* worth it.

Traktor Pro 2
    -Macbook Pro 13"
    -Novation Twitch (Custom .tsi)

Tech Convert

Looks really amazing. When it will be finally available? Today? Tomorrow? Later?
    Thx for great job.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

I really like your slicer parameters, maybe you can share it here? Masher combo is working now , sweet!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pajero View Post
    Looks really amazing. When it will be finally available? Today? Tomorrow? Later?
    Thx for great job.
    I'll be making it available for free with the option to send a buck or two my way if you really really feel the need to do so. I'm thinking about releasing it this month, but maybe I'll push it back until the end of the Twitch Takeover contest. I'd really like to win that so I can give away the UDG bag they're offering (I'm a Namba guy now) on my YouTube channel.

And Stewe, I'll write everything down and post it here in a little bit, I used the same parameters from the Midi Fighter's "Deckalized" mapping

Traktor Pro 2
    -Macbook Pro 13"

Tech Convert

Breadly, if you will send me your .tsi file, i will promise you not to show it anywhere or to send it to anyone,
    but i can't youse my twitch without it, because i know, that it could be so much better now =D

I will send you my Ortofon digibag for it j/k =)

I just can't wait any longer man =D

I'd love to send it your way Pajero, but I'm still testing it and working out issues. I found a major bug this morning that would turn Slicer off if certain other buttons were pressed, but I've since fixed that I'm trying to find out if the guys at 12inchskinz.com will be able to use my template I'm coming up with so I can give that out with the mapping.

Traktor Pro 2
    -Macbook Pro 13"

Tech Convert

I'm in the same boat as you Pajero...
    Don't forget that we can also find and report bugs to you!

Tech Student

I AM HANGING OUT FOR THIS BiG TIME!

I started my own mapping last month when I first got my twitch but lost motivation quickly because it was taking up so much of my precious practice time and my effect combos were shit. I will definitely be making a donation for all your time spent mapping breadly.

...Ill be checking back daily for the release...bring it!

I just finished the overlay for use with 12inchskinz.com, I'm waiting on an e-mail back from them to confirm that any user can give this template to them and select a color from there. I e-mailed Decksaver, they're going to have something "very soon" in regards to the Twitch so we'll see how that pans out.

Here's a picture!

http://i.imgur.com/JKCmK.jpg

Traktor Pro 2
    -Macbook Pro 13"

Tech Convert

Nice, but do you know release date of .tsi file? That waiting is long =)

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast