Quote Originally Posted by Pajero View Post
    And what is "easy" button for?
    I also noticed "Bread itches" labels =D
    That's for "sync," lolol

Traktor Pro 2
    -Macbook Pro 13"
    -Novation Twitch (Custom .tsi)

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Really nice job! about masher combo.. How I did it was is to place modifire on first masher button that turns transpose sweep when hittin' last button combo. I know it's not original mf way to map it but it's more simple and same effective. Hope this helps.

edit:

I don't know if you can copy this to your mapping but I come up with solution for this combo few minutes ago]...
    example:
    Mash1:M1=v1
    Mash2: M2=v2 (M1=v1)
    Mash3: M3=v3 (M2=v2)
    Mash4: M4=v4 (M3=v3)

Mash4: M1=1, M2=v2, M3=v3, M4=v4 (need to map this last to shut down all modifires at once)
    Last edited by Stewe; 03-09-2012 at 07:03 AM.

interested to give this a try...
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

This is exactly how I did it, but the modifier doesn't automatically go back down to 0. I think it has something to do with the way the Twitch itself treats multiple button presses... I'll mess with it some more and see what I come up with. It's FINALLY friday and I picked up the software I need to edit my videos last night. Shouldn't be too much longer now guys, thank you so much for being patient
    I'm working on a 12inchskinz template to release alongside the mapping, too hehehe

Traktor Pro 2
    -Macbook Pro 13"

You didn't get it do you? You need to map that last button in row to multiple modifires (M1=1, M2=v2, M3=v3, M4=v4) so when you let it go traktor at moment shut down all modifires in this combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Really nice job! about masher combo.. How I did it was is to place modifire on first masher button that turns transpose sweep when hittin' last button combo. I know it's not original mf way to map it but it's more simple and same effective. Hope this helps.

edit:

I don't know if you can copy this to your mapping but I come up with solution for this combo few minutes ago]...
    example:
    Mash1:M1=v1
    Mash2: M2=v2 (M1=v1)
    Mash3: M3=v3 (M2=v2)
    Mash4: M4=v4 (M3=v3)

Mash4: M1=1, M2=v2, M3=v3, M4=v4 (need to map this last to shut down all modifires at once)

I feel silly, this is exactly what I have minus the M4=v4 part hahahaha. I'll fix it tonight and report back, thanks Stewe!

Traktor Pro 2
    -Macbook Pro 13"

Your welcome Bread. I'm glad to be a little part of that mapping, hehehe... Lookin' forward to see final result soon.

I'll definitely throw your name in the comments section under the commands I use Thanks again, I'm home from work now so I'm getting to work!

Traktor Pro 2
    -Macbook Pro 13"

A little update for everyone. Thank you for being patient. It's all coming together now

Don't forget to click on the ads, it helps me out a wee bit and every bit helps

Traktor Pro 2
    -Macbook Pro 13"

Tech Student

Wow that looks awesome. I've only used Itch with Twitch, but I'm really interested in trying this out. I appologize if this is a dumb question, but are you going to be charging for access to this mapping and overlay?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast