Midi Mapping: Can't change "Type of controller" to anything but "Button" I need "LED"
    Tech Convert

Default Midi Mapping: Can't change "Type of controller" to anything but "Button" I need "LED"

Like I said, I Can't change "Type of controller" to anything but "Button" in the midi mapping.

I have 4 FX units and 1 Kontrol X1. The first 3 fx units are group fx units and the 4th is an advanced unit (advanced HAS to stay in the 4th fx unit because that's how I have it set up for my midi fighter)

Now what I am trying to do is make it so I can control the 4th effect unit with my X1. So I just changed all the fx 2 units to effect the 4th unit instead of the 2nd unit.

Now I just need to make a new midi signal to turn on the LED for the unit but when i set up the midi mapping I change the mapping to "Norm Left FX 2" button (I am just copying the regular settings which work for fx unit 2) But when I go to change "Type of Controller" it will not give me the option to choose "LED" It just gives me the option of "Button" which does not help me.

If anyone has any ideas on how I can move forward with this, it would be MUCH appreciated.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

When mapping LEDs you need to select it from "add out" tab. Find control in that tab and manually select button that you wish to map.

Tech Convert

Thank you very much, one hurdle down, bunches more to go.