Are there any Midi Fighter mappings for Virtual DJ ?
    Tech Convert

Default Are there any Midi Fighter mappings for Virtual DJ ?

Hello All !!!

Newbie to the forums here.

I have looked everywhere on the web for two weeks and can not get an answer....

Does anyone have a fun and useful Midi Fighter Classic mapping for Virtual DJ ?

I have created one of my own and it is terrible. My mapping skills are not that great. I realize that I can not map anything as cool as the Instant Gratification for Traktor... But is there anything close???

I use a Denon MC6000 with VDJ (4-channel) with a Macbook Pro

Thanks for any help.

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=14435

its not for mac though... I have a map for mac if you have a registered version of vdj pro so you can download the effects it uses, pm me your email address on the vdj forum and I'll send it to you...

otherwise there is a definition file for a 4 bank midifighter to enable you to map the leds in the thread below, I would love to hear if it works as no one has responded saying if it does or not...

you could use that mapping just change the bottom row of buttons, it all follows the same formula, just change between "var 'effect cues'" and "var 'shift"

the red part is just for the one effect, just setting different parameters at the same time, but you can replace it with simple things like effect 'beatgrid' active

get decks 4 ? var 'browse' 1 ? deck 1 load & set 'browse' 0 : var 'effect cues' ? set 'fx_1' while_pressed & effect 'moot_2_3' active on while_pressed & effect 'moot_2_3' slider 4 70% & effect 'moot_2_3' slider 6 60% : var 'shift' ? delete_cue 1 : hot_cue 1 : device_side 3 ? var 'low_button_2' ? eq_crossfader_low 25% : set 'low_button_1' while_pressed & eq_kill_low while_pressed : device_side 4 ? var 'sampler_play_loop' 1 ? sampler 9 play_stop : sampler 9 stop & sampler 9 play : var 'browse' 1 ? deck 1 load & set 'browse' 0 : var 'effect cues' ? set 'fx_1' while_pressed & effect 'moot_2_3' active on while_pressed & effect 'moot_2_3' slider 4 70% & effect 'moot_2_3' slider 6 60% : var 'shift' ? delete_cue 1 : hot_cue 1
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!