New MP-X10 DUAL MEDIA/MIDI MP3 PLAYER WITH MIXER
    Tech Student

Default New MP-X10 DUAL MEDIA/MIDI MP3 PLAYER WITH MIXER

hi ya could any one help me i have just orderd the brand new citronic MP-X10 DUAL MEDIA/MIDI MP3 PLAYER WITH MIXER i see it at bpm show on sat and had to have one i was told it would work with tracktor pro i actualy have it on back order at moment it wont get here for a few months but would like to have things ready for wen i do get it as i dont want to mess around trying to configure it would rather just get on and use it could some one tell me how i would go about mapping the device to tracktor would ther be a pre mapped mapping for it wen it actualy cums out or would i have to create one i havent a clue how to do it so any help would be very helpfull and if any one could get a pre mapped mapping for it ied be very greatfull
    Last edited by djanthony; 10-04-2010 at 02:35 PM.

I have just bought a citronic mpx10.

There are no full mapping files available yet as far as I know, I have e-mailed citronic from their website to ask them if they will be releasing any. Might be worth doing the same.

One of the guys of the VDJ forum has said he has created a mapping file for VDJ but it doesnt seem to be available for download yet.

I have a full version of VDJ but also have a trial version of traktor. I have managed to map the basic functions in traktor using the midi menu in the settings. This is quite straight forward when you get into it but a little time consuming.