launchpad mapping virtual dj 7 pro
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default launchpad mapping virtual dj 7 pro

i need the mapping for virtual dj 7 of the novation launchpad please any help??

Quote Originally Posted by dj ilay View Post
    i need the mapping for virtual dj 7 of the novation launchpad please any help??
    there's a mapping here http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/12298/Launchpad.html

i don't own virtual dj so i don't have access to download it tho.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Convert

Default :s

the thing is i can't download it :s that's why i need help.

Tech Convert

any help?

You probably need to create an account on the VDJ forums. Then you'll be able to download it I think.
    Allen&Heath Xone:22 - NI Kontrol X1 - Novation Launchpad - Akai LPD8 - Traktor Audio 2 DJ - Pioneer HDJ-1000/Klipsch S4i in-ear headphones - Traktor Pro 2 - Macbook Pro 13" 2011 (Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM)
    Soundcloud
    Facebook Fan Page

Tech Student

Default Launchpad Mapping

Any luck wit that mapping dj ilay??been trying to get my hands on one for the last few days...

Tech Guru

if you bought virtual dj and you have an account and have then youll be able to download it...maybe you need to register your virtual dj on the site or something? i dont have virtual dj so thats all the advice I can give you

Tech Student

being told that i dont have the licensing! paid in full for it and they are throwing it in my face...they want a 50dollar bill for a new serial...already paid thru the teeth for an average product... if they cant even get this much right i aint handing over more moneys.... thanks anyways tho.....i think they've just lost a customer....

Tech Guru

you sure they didnt perhaps email it to you?

and virtual dj isnt all that great, as for software for djing traktor and serato are probably the best and between those its just personal preference of which one you like better

Tech Student

ya they definitely didnt email me.. according to them i shouldn't even have control over a controller if i didnt purchase it, but i am using the launchpad as we speak! So not even sure where their argument lies....they weren't very helpful at all... thank you for ur reply anyways and if anyone else out there has mapped Virtual DJ with Novation Launchpad please reply here.. thank you again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast