NanoPad Traktor Mapping - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by tical View Post
    Hi guys, I've just bought me a macbook pro and now my mappings won't work..
    Everytime I try to load a TSI I get this message:
    "Accessor information has unknow version. Therefore it has been ignored"

Before I had this mac I had allready loaded the file on my friends macbook without any problems..

BTW. I did have the same problem with scene 4, can this be fixed with Cygron's solution?? Can't try it out because I can't load the damn file
    did some researching and found that a few people had this problem 2 but they could fix it by updating traktor pro but I can't because I have the latest version..

I had the same problem to. Cyrgon's solution works. I changed the mapping in Traktor so instead of CC1 + Pitchbend for the effects, I only have CC1.

I have CC 0 to the x-axis and CC 1 to the y-axis, so I can still use both axes for effects and whatnot.
    If you have the same value for both x and y it feels like it defeats the purpose of an x/y-pad, don't you think? Since you will only manipulate one parameter.
    I use the x-axis for dry/wet and the y-axis for the effects parameters (I changed FX1&2 to chained).

(Did I understand your mapping correctly, that you had CC1 to both x and y?)

Edit: Reread and I guess I DID misunderstand :P, you changed the mapping in traktor
    Last edited by Cyrgon; 07-04-2009 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Realised I had misread the above post I was replying to!

Tech Wizard

I'm trying to remap my nanopad but I don't fukkin remember how I did it
    could someone help me out?? Cygron could you please upload your tsi so I can try that??

Tech Wizard

oh yeah & if you do, could you tell me if I need kontroleditor and how those settings are?

My mapping is more or less your mapping, but with deck C&D (scene 2) swapped for five hotcues and a play button for deck A&B. I also changed the FX scene (4) to use chained mode instead of advanced, as mentioned above.
    The FX scene is still very much under construction and has a nasty habit of swapping the dry/wet control between FX1&2 depending on what effect slot I'm using (probably the cause of some clashing modifiers or double assigned buttons.. gah! Traktor isn't exactly making it easy to get a good overview of your mappings ).
    It also has some buttons that are left unused*, but I will upload it anyway, if you wanted to just take a look at it.

The settings for kontrol editor should be default, but with CC 0 as x and CC 1 as y on the pad. I am not sure if this is on by default, but I also edited the touch/release settings for the pad, giving it CC 16. This enabled me to open and close folders when browsing songs with the nanopad by touching the x/y pad, making me not have to use the pointer as much.

*Namely deck C&D loop control in scene 3, haven't decided what to do with those yet, button 3 and 9 on scene 4 are also left without much purpose as of now. I tried making them into toggle buttons for all three effects (FX1 for button 3 and FX2 for button 9) but they aren't working very well at the moment ).

The DL of the .tsi is below, but remember that it isn't polished or anything XD

Hey this is Nice, i just want to ask, doesnt this all depend on what Keys you have set in your nano pad via Korg Kontrol Editor, like what number C does Scene 1 start with and same with 2-3-4, C1? C2? C3? or when i load the TSi File will it change em?

let me know whats up...

Tech Wizard

I have no idea.. I've mapped everything in Traktor..

Anyway...
    So I've remapped my nanopad entirely from scratch (in traktor)
    Did it exactly the same as before with some minor changes but did encounter some problems..
    I've made the mapping like this:

-Without scene 2 (I'm not using deck 3&4 anyway)
    -Now the filter is on scene 3 so ik can use the last 4 buttons of scene 4 for scrolling trough the effects..

I've set two buttons to next and previous effects but everytime I try to use it; traktor crashes on me :s Any suggestions?

what i was asking was, when you midi map in traktor on the Nano Pad, doesn't each pad represent a Key, like on a Piano.....cuz mine are set differently, idk, either way i'll figure it out....

about the FX and Traktor Chrashing i dunno, perhaps you have some kinda function on the mapping that is messing things up

do tsi files open on acer note books? i have traktor 3 and just got a nano pad but cant open the tsi file to program the midi map...any suggestions?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast