NanoPad Traktor Mapping - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

RE:

Only using one scene for the pad, at the moment yes, but working on some modifiers for fx and scratch modes in the other scenes based on Ean's TSI.

Hi Man, do you had the chance to update yr mapping & share with us?

Thanks

sorry dude, been relocating so all my stuff is packed up at the moment. Hang in there!

RB

Default new layout

Hey guys I know I have been crap and not posted the files yet... here is the most recent layout pic and graphics. Still have some modifiers to do though but when I get around to final versions I'll post the files.

RB

Tech Convert

Default Touchpad issues

He man, I really like your setup, but whenever I use my touchpad in scene4 (for the effects), something happens with the volume. It crashes into red and I have to reboot Traktor to get my sound back. Anyone else with this problem?

Grtz from Amsterdam

nice work guys, i have thown in an x-seesion and a hercules mk2 to get a little more hands on control,... nice tsi though...
    you cant beat a better bit of butter on your knife!

Quote Originally Posted by guytor View Post
    He man, I really like your setup, but whenever I use my touchpad in scene4 (for the effects), something happens with the volume. It crashes into red and I have to reboot Traktor to get my sound back. Anyone else with this problem?

Grtz from Amsterdam
    Try to change the touchpad from pitch bend to for example CC1 in the Kontrol Editor, I had the same problem earlier and I think that fix solved it.
    (don't forget to remap)

Tech Convert

Thanx man, I'll give it a try! But in the meantime I mapped my NanoKontrol to the effects, and keep the pad just for triggering...

Tech Wizard

Hi guys, I've just bought me a macbook pro and now my mappings won't work..
    Everytime I try to load a TSI I get this message:
    "Accessor information has unknow version. Therefore it has been ignored"

Before I had this mac I had allready loaded the file on my friends macbook without any problems..

BTW. I did have the same problem with scene 4, can this be fixed with Cygron's solution?? Can't try it out because I can't load the damn file

Tech Wizard

RonBurgundy did you get the chance to finish your setup?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast