Quote Originally Posted by Funken View Post
    No...

1) Track is not playing, just loaded into the deck B
    2) Turn Juggle mode on, by holding down the button
    3) Hit a Hotcue
    4) Track jumps to the hotcue
    5) I release the Cue button
    6) Track continues to play

If i press again in juggle mode, it´s pauses, just like hitting the Play/Pause button.. Press again in Juggle mode, it play, from the point it paused...
    Okay.. Think i figured it out now..

Just noticed that Quantize and Snap was on, and that´s why it behaved that way.. But that can not be right anyway??

When i use the sample feature, sometimes the 4 bar sample taken will tune up or down in key. I engage the sample button, with either deck 1 or 2 routed into fx bank 2, and the sample plays perfect for maybe the first two cycles, then it seemes to increase its key. However, the speed of the sample stays the same.

lets say I take a sample of a vocal. well in about 8 bars that vocal sounds like a pre pubescent teeny bopper at a Jonas Brothers autograph signing ( ok im exaggerating).

That being said Im really excited to see where this controller can go.

great job djtt!

Tech Wizard

Hi all,

I'am new on this forum and i have a question;

First, my name is Jérémie, I live in france, and i'm 24 years old

I recently bought a VCi-100 and I'll modify it with arcade buttons after I saw its potential...

I'm a noob DJ I had mixed with Virutal DJ for 4 years ago and I left it after practised traktor pro lol.

I'am discovering Traktor Pro... What a soft lol !

And I don't know if the best for me is to start with the 1.4 TSI or 2.2 TSI file of Ean ^^

Hum don't worry, I'm a really good midi mapper (I got a Stanton Dascratch); I know Midi mapping depending of DJ style.

But I would like your opinions about this...

I feel the 2.2 Tsi is an amelioration of the 1.4.. Wrong ?

I need your help^^

Realy thx !

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by sm00sh View Post
    When i use the sample feature, sometimes the 4 bar sample taken will tune up or down in key. I engage the sample button, with either deck 1 or 2 routed into fx bank 2, and the sample plays perfect for maybe the first two cycles, then it seemes to increase its key. However, the speed of the sample stays the same.

lets say I take a sample of a vocal. well in about 8 bars that vocal sounds like a pre pubescent teeny bopper at a Jonas Brothers autograph signing ( ok im exaggerating).

That being said Im really excited to see where this controller can go.

great job djtt!
    Hi Smoosh,

I have also noticed somes jiggies when using sample button.
    I haven'T tried to reproduce the jiggies but I think they happen in combination of synchronising with other tracks... like "drum rolls on the master deck and sample in the "slave" deck...

Maybe disabling the sync when sampling might help.

I can't test till the weekend but I'll check the sample again...
    Macbook Pro 15 Retina _-_ 2x Technics 1210MK2 _-_ Traktor Scratch pro 2.6.1 _-_ Traktor Z2 Mixer _-_ 2x Traktor Kontrol X1 _-_ VCI-100 FW 1.3 _-_

Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Tenerife Island, Spain

Would everyone prefer that I put something like:
    "by: Ean Golden" on there?
    Seems to me that is better to keep it simple and clean.
    +1

The DJTT logo is enough to make us to tell everybody where this fantastic developments come from. People will hear and will find your name in every review around the dj world. And it is a generosity act by yourself to allow to all of us that are using, in one way or another, the DJTT work, being, at the same time, part of this adventure.
    Must I say thanks again?

In the other hand i'm still testing some features that are being discussed here now.
    It's me or the scroll up/down in the browser with the left jog wheel has disappeared?
    I'm more a selector than a dj, eternal discussion, so i'm spending more time in beat gridding and iTunes organization than testing functions, by the moment, but everything I found on my way was more amazing than the previous.

Thanx JAC for the phase sync addition.
    Last edited by LastOne; 04-30-2009 at 01:24 PM. Reason: typing mistakes

Where is this file located? VCI-100SE TSI Version 2_2.

**Never mind** I already had the file tucked away in a far off section of my hard drive.
    Last edited by urbanfabric; 04-30-2009 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Daftness
    Urban Fabric w Ken Webb
    Birmingham, Alabama USA
    Format: Indie DJ, Electro House, Dubstep, DnB, House
    www.urban-fabric.net
    www.twitter.com/urbanfabricfm

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Funken View Post
    Okay.. Think i figured it out now..

Just noticed that Quantize and Snap was on, and that´s why it behaved that way.. But that can not be right anyway??
    Ok.. Problem was not solved. Made a huge backup of everything. I have weeks and months in man-hours, put in to my Traktor collection.
    Then i re-installed Traktor, only the program-file..

It seems to have helped my problem, so i was not the Midi-map or other DJTT VCI-100SE related.

I am up and running again :-)

Default Is there a Pitch / Tempo reset button?

Is there a tempo reset function / button I am missing? I readjusted the rotary sensitivity to 100% for the faders. Their center position is close to returning the track to its original tempo but not quite. I now have to double click on the fader to get it to reset. Is this function already mapped somewhere? Is it map-able?

I would also rather have them set to 60% and have the full range of the faders. Is there a way to do that?

Rotary link
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1653

Lovin' 2.2

thanks

VCI-100SE_2_2_8.tsi
    VCI-100SE with arcade mod
    nanoPad
    Last edited by Kama; 05-06-2009 at 07:56 PM.

Tech Wizard

hold the shift button then move the fader it should reset to the original value.

Thanks for the tip.

I also see Tempo reset in the tsi

note C0 ch1 with M7=1 M4=1

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast