VCI-100SE TSI Version 2_2 - Page 18
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

That is right, I had that problem when upgrading to Tpro despite updating several times and at 2am on the third attempt it accepted the latest version ... wait for it. It then again displayed this message again the next day, eventually however it worked. A long winded way of saying you are right.

Despite the length of time Tpro is out, it is still not stable product, NI really should be addressing the basic problems with it. All the issue that are reported here including a messages such as 'WARNING: Accessor information has unknown version. Therefore it has been ignored.] What the hell does that mean, nothing. I would like to hear a debate on this and why NI can't get it right. They dont even listen to customers on their own forum. They have been taking piss out of people who buy there products for a long time now. What other software manufacturers do there errr quite a few thinking about it. Next stop for me Ableton. Rant over and good luck loading the latest version.

Tech Convert

Default Filter knobs...ARE CRAAAZY! :-(

Hey! Everything is COOL on this New Mapping except my FILTER Knobs...they are outta wack.
    I'm using Traktor Pro 1.2.1 with The New Upgrade from Traktor....how do I fix this??

Un beso,
    ~Dj Lady Lane~

Tech Guru

change the filter mappings for the knob to "relative" ..
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith View Post
    change the filter mappings for the knob to "relative" ..
    ...after I do that, then I how do I get it to set at the "0" point on Screen & My Filter Knob (instead of it jumping to +/-50)

Tech Convert

Default Thank you!

Thank you!!
    I figured it out, with your HELP :-)

Un Beso,
    ~Dj Lady Lane~

Tech Convert

My EQ FX button stays lit as Blue once it is hit...sometimes it toggles between EQ effects and tone controls ..but w/o unlighting (very confusing) often it gets stuck on EQ controls... and only a reboot fixes it and again... you never know when it will fail. Strange since Deck B does not do this.

Also the "Juggle On" Button stays lit forever once hit.

Tech Mentor

I get same error with juggle on and the left eq fx button stays lit as well, strange.
    MBP i7. Denon MC4000. Traktor Scratch A6. DDJ SX Serato DJ.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Ears View Post
    My EQ FX button stays lit as Blue once it is hit...sometimes it toggles between EQ effects and tone controls ..but w/o unlighting (very confusing) often it gets stuck on EQ controls... and only a reboot fixes it and again... you never know when it will fail. Strange since Deck B does not do this.

Also the "Juggle On" Button stays lit forever once hit.
    I have that issue as well. Confuses me and throws my mix way off. I'm running a mac so I don't know what the issue is. It seems like it loses a bit of power because I have connect and reconnect the vci for everything to work.

can someone please send me a 2.2 mapping tsi file, its completely gone from the site and web...really want my controller to function as the layover shows. Pleeeeease

Tech Wizard

Default Send me an email

caueito@gmail.com

I got the 2.2 tsi and layouts.
    Macbook Pro, VCI-100 HW + firmware 1.3, Traktor Pro, Audio Kontrol 1, Korg Microkontrol.