VCI-100SE TSI Version 2_2 - Page 17
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Default all fixed but one problem left

Ok so I got the TSI to load and match the SE overlay. However, the effects on/off button is reversed? When the effect is off, the light is on and vice versa. Any way to fix that? I am using firmware 1.3
    "Without music, life would be a mistake." ~Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

My Gear: (Mac OS X) Traktor Pro 1.1.2, Ableton Suite 7, VCI-100 "SE Overlay" w/ 1.3 firmware, Akai APC-40, M-Audio Trigger Finger, Behringer BCR-2000

Tech Wizard

Oh...well then...in that case i guess i'll get it can't wait till it gets back in stock..
    sorry if i went a bit off topic on the thread btw

the LED mismatch is, I believe, a FW problem. Hopefully this will be corrected in future FW updates. If there are in fact future updates.

Default hopefully this is my last question abd this Tsi. :)

First a bit of praise, then the issue... I have got it to work just as the new overlay shows. I like this so much better than the original vci layout. I am not a beat juggler, just a tech/house dj but it just makes such a good use of the effects and looping features. I am from the oldschool (vinyl) days and the way I see it, it you are using this equipment and just simple "mixing" tracks together, you are doing this software an injustice. You don't have to beat match anymore... You now have time to be creative with the music. This new overlay makes that super easy to do.

Ok, so has anyone else noticed (I did a search and got results) that when you are in 4deck int. mode and you go into track selection view, then click the button to "Load" the track into deck D, it switched the layout into 4deck ext. mixer mode? Cause that is what it is doing to me. True it is easy to correct by simply turning the knob at the top. However, I would love to know how to correct it so I don't have to.

Thanks
    "Without music, life would be a mistake." ~Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

My Gear: (Mac OS X) Traktor Pro 1.1.2, Ableton Suite 7, VCI-100 "SE Overlay" w/ 1.3 firmware, Akai APC-40, M-Audio Trigger Finger, Behringer BCR-2000

Hey folks, guess who is having issues....

This guy.

I have a 13inch macbook, traktor pro 1.1.2 (just purchased), and VCI-100SE(pretty stoked)

My computer recognizes that i have the midi device(in utility application)
    My VCI power light is on when plugged in, and when i touch anything, the data light comes on (like its supposed to)
    In my traktor prefrences the midi setup is all good and I have the 2_2 tsi file imported.

When i go to do anything, nothing happens.

I really needs some help. I have all this equipment sitting here and i wouldn't mind getting it working.

Thanks in advance

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by bstone View Post
    Ok so I got the TSI to load and match the SE overlay. However, the effects on/off button is reversed? When the effect is off, the light is on and vice versa. Any way to fix that? I am using firmware 1.3
    In my experience, those lights on my VCI always start as switched off. But in Traktor I always have effects bank 1 linked to Track A, and effects bank 2 linked to track B (ie always on).
    To get the lights to register, I simply press the corresponding buttons on my VCI twice.
    The first time, the track effect is switched off (and the light on the VCI does nothing) the second time, the track effect is switched back on, and the light finally flicks on.
    Once you've sorta jogged them out of sleep, they work for the rest of your session (until you unplug/turn off the VCI)

Tech Wizard

You can also change settings of the LED in the midi section of traktor ;

1) Select your buton
    2)Choose "output" in Interaction Mode
    3)Choose "LED" in Type of Controller
    4)Finaly go to LED options and then select Invert or not

Hope that helps

Tech Convert

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but it seems like freeze is broken when Fader Fx mode is engaged. I'm using Traktor 1.1 with 1.3 firmware. Can anyone confirm freeze function still works in the latest TSI version found on the Midimap page?

Hey Ean,
    any chance of battling this problem
    http://www.native-instruments.net/fo...ad.php?t=91343
    with your mapping?
    I used to link music in my signature but nowadays I don't.

Tech Student

Default TSI import failure

][QUOTE=chopper2208;57001]Having major problems getting the tsi file to import correctly

When importing the file the ticked boxes are:

MIDI Mapping
    GUI Layout
    Effect Settings
    All Other Parameters and Settings

I immediately get the following error message flashing at the bottom of the screen

WARNING: Accessor information has unknown version. Therefore it has been ignored.

What does this mean??

I've tried importing the file with the 'MIDI Mapping' tickbox unchecked and the file import fine, although this is useless?

Someone Help
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    I have the same issue but I figured it out.
    We need to upgrade to the newest version of traktor
    that will solve it.
    Last edited by RERUNNER; 08-30-2009 at 03:44 PM.