VCI-100SE TSI Version 2_2 - Page 15
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast
    Tech Guru

one more question .. given all these various modes, why didn't Ean set everything to soft takeover? seems like its really dangerous the way things are ... and actually i do not see a reason why it would be beneficial to not use soft takeover for most mappings.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Hiya

Wanted to know if there are any updates planned to Ean's TSI, fixing the mullholland drive/gater effects mix up outlined by Ismith. Also any chance of adding the track preview facility and key lock. There are some other great suggestions here. I don't know about anyone else but I use these all the time. What do you reckon Ean, or do you have other changes planned? Thanx to all for the tips and advice.

Tech Wizard

Hey sorry if this is a stupid question or it's already been answered but I didn't know where to ask this....
    I saw the midi mapping overlay for 2_2 and I noticed that there weren't any cue points, is there a way to use cuepoints on this mapping somehow?
    I want to know this before I actually buy my VCI-100 SE in a few weeks time as cue points are quite important to me.

also just to confirm (sorry if this is going in the wrong thread as well)...lets say I get the VCI-100 SE and I don't like the latest mapping do the previous mappings for it on this website work as well(as in without bugs and all)? And are the overlays of multiple mappings included when i purchase a vci or just the latest one which is currently the 2_2 one?
    thanks

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by kevzzz View Post
    Hey sorry if this is a stupid question or it's already been answered but I didn't know where to ask this....
    I saw the midi mapping overlay for 2_2 and I noticed that there weren't any cue points, is there a way to use cuepoints on this mapping somehow?
    I want to know this before I actually buy my VCI-100 SE in a few weeks time as cue points are quite important to me.
    you need to enable juggle mode, either by holding the juggle button (top right corner) or by turning the juggle knob (also top right corner) to enabled. then the 4 buttons are assigned to hotcue 1-4 on the left (deck A or C) and right (deck B or D) side.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Being a noob at this myself.....this helped a stack!

HAHAHAH....i thought it was firmware problem that the juggle button does not stay lit.

Now....i have discovered the juggle knob!

CHEEEEERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Would still like to know if there are any updates planned to fix the bugs and all. ??????

Quote Originally Posted by Cheek Bone View Post
    Would still like to know if there are any updates planned to fix the bugs and all. ??????
    Development of this mapping is a near constant process, including getting rid of bugs, developing different features and such That said, thats not to say at all that the 2_2 overlay is about to become obsolete either !

Tech Wizard

thanks ismith!
    now I'm surely gonna get this sweet piece of dj machinery

Default uhhhuuhuhu......

Dear mr Golden,

I think its a good thing you guys are doing, especialy bcuzz the limmited functions you can adres wif a DJ controller... However,...... i've allready found a (better) different way to adress the problems that one might have when trying to controle everything right os the controller.

Infact i've got two sollutions....:eek:

1. Dump that plastic like a toy lookin' thing and go to ur local Xone dealer and ask for a Xone:92 and two (2) Xone:2D 's !
    as you wil see..... thats all you will ever need

2. for this one ill let you guys just wait because i know how that first one sounds (face it we are DJ's and not millionairs) But the other one is so cheap and also has a few flaws in the system but..... (its the price of only 2 Numark Total Controles.

And the best is that you can also use it with Reason and Ableton.

DJ Speedy-D signin' off, ill keep yall posted

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Speedy-D View Post
    Dear mr Golden,

I think its a good thing you guys are doing, especialy bcuzz the limmited functions you can adres wif a DJ controller...
    Dude, are you for real? This has got to be the funniest post I've seen in a while! If you are for real, my humble suggestion is to learn some more about controllers, esp. the skills it takes to program them. (are you for real?) Also, maybe learning about what each is capable of in the right hands, including what programs they can each be used with, will give you knowledge that will be helpful on this forum.
    MacBook 2.4GHz, 6GB, Traktor Pro, Ableton Live, Bomes MT, Audio Kontrol 1, Vestax VCI-100 SE Custom, M-Audio Axiom 25, Akai APC40, NI Maschine, 2x Midi Fighters (c/o DJ TechTools - Thanks!!)

Mixcloud DJ Sets