Traktor 2.5 Remix Decks Midi Mapping - Akai LPD8
    Tech Student

Question Traktor 2.5 Remix Decks Midi Mapping - Akai LPD8

as has been discussed greatly on here recently the fact that traktors new remix decks cant be mapped at all properly without hacking or anything is incredibly annoying, this got me thinking...
    i have an Akai LPD 8, which you can select which midi notes or cc's or whatever each pad/potentiometer puts out, so i was wondering, if i changed the midi notes that my lpd 8 outputted to match that of the F1 would i be able to map it to work with the remix decks properly? or does the F1 work over USB without midi, or with some sort of advanced communication method between it and traktor/your laptop? i know that most controllers cant be mapped to remix decks, but i was wondering because of the fact that i can change the midi notes my controller sends it might of been do-able? not sure if i have the right idea here at all, but would be greatly appreciative if someone did have an idea...

basically using the akai controller editor software can i make my lpd8 work with traktor 2.5 remix decks?

cheers in advance
    2012 Macbook Pro 13" 2.8Ghz intel i7 (750gb hdd) - Numark Mixtrack Pro - Akai LPD8 - Traktor Pro 2.5 -

Tech Mentor

Potentially that is the correct idea. Unless they are using HID the CC/Notes will not work. Check out http://www.lvr.com/hidpage.htm for info and HID analizers.