one more time: old school trance mix train...3 hrs... - Page 3
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by keithace View Post
    he can play with us...no problemo...overlooked his in...no offense my good sir...

so that makes six?
    Hey thanks a lot for letting me in!
    fyi, i'm not a Sir

so how would you want to do this, a continuous mix starting from the previous member or we do our 30 min mix the submit them to you?

do your part separately and then mix into the previous section, then pass on the whole thing on to the next person. boom.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

ok got it!
    how about the sound quality? wouldn't the last mix will be distorted with the constant warping or whatever the combining process would be?

should be fine. just dont mess with the bpm's or cut too much off the previous section. when you mix in, give the last tune a fair chance, mixing in about 2 min from the end is a good idea. when the whole mix is done, the raw mix will be mastered by someone on the train before getting unleashed on the public.
    the main thing to keep an eye on with these trains is making sure your levels are as close as possible to the previous section, so we get as smooth a mix as poss.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I can go second if you like - wanna do my bit this weekend - let me know when your done Jester mate
    SC | MC

sweet. kinda got distracted by the sevens today (which we won btw) on it tomorrow

I've got my tracks short listed. Just waiting to see what others play!! Can I claim 3rd or 4th spot?
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

third spot is yours...

pm me your email...

Cheers pal. Pm'd. I'll keep away from Lustral cos I know you had that in your tracklist last time.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    should be fine. just dont mess with the bpm's or cut too much off the previous section. when you mix in, give the last tune a fair chance, mixing in about 2 min from the end is a good idea. when the whole mix is done, the raw mix will be mastered by someone on the train before getting unleashed on the public.
    the main thing to keep an eye on with these trains is making sure your levels are as close as possible to the previous section, so we get as smooth a mix as poss.
    nice! so roughly on what range the BPM of these mixes would be?
    i'm still looking for possible track, but would be better if i know the initial speed to make it a smoother ride

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast