Traktor Scratch Poor (a.k.a. Ghetto Timecode Control) - Page 27
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 LastLast

Well this thread certainly makes it in to my top 5! from Chilly's highly entertaining hissy fits, Karlos well thought out reply's and all the views, opinions from others, I've been stuck here reading for the last hour +, I effin love this forum!
    Being an owner of audio 8 I just long for better routing options like a proper re wire option that'll allow me too use Traktor dvs through Live or any software that supports re wire, mmmmm the possibilities.
    While there may be plenty of bedroom jocs using crack's and work around's, is there really many proffesional/working dj's that are stealing software or using ghetto dvs? I doubt it, or if there is good luck to them, they will only end up having to learn the hard way, plus they will never make it out of the local area they currently play.
    I wish NI could conger up a genius solution for paid customers to activate dvs without the audio8/4. It's obvious that mixers like Allen & Heath Dx or the New Pioneer 2000 will never be Traktor certified but at least with this ghetto dvs work around they are now an option. Come to think of it, with the Allen & Heath Dx being in no way an analogue mixer before it was impossible to use the Dx and Traktors time code!

Tech Wizard

ahmm..

i will make a video today running my maya44 usb with 1.2.6

for those who are not trusting me : )

i have a quick read thru the pages - i can only say if you can afford it , buy the audio4/8dj with tsp - they're awesome - awesome build quality and awesome features and reasonably priced - no other 'hack' or 'mod' can emulate that

but if you have a working mod that works for you - good on ya mate - just dont expect the same quality and reliability as the a4dj/a8dj, you get what you pay for really

the sound quality on the audio4/8dj is so good that when i use my cdj900s alone with rekordbox i feel really weird - you can really hear the difference esp. if you have a good set of monitor speakers

now ni is offering 50% off all upgrades - this is the perfect time to get TSP! if you only use two decks then the best and cheapest would be to get the traktor scratch duo package (with a4dj) and then upgrade the software to pro for just $39 - worth every cents!
    Setup:

Traktor Pro 2 / S2 MK2 / X1 MK2 / Audio6 / Pioneer HDJ2000 / Westone UM3X / rMBP 13 inch 2014 (2.8 GHz) / Focal Alpha 50

"Guetto DVS" I love the name. Can NI sue you for that?
    "I was caught so many times getting oral sex in the booth it was disgusting. I would tell the girls, "Bet you can't make me miss a beat"" (Francis Grasso)

Home
    Mixcloud

Quote Originally Posted by Dubba Dutch View Post
    Being an owner of audio 8 I just long for better routing options like a proper re wire option that'll allow me too use Traktor dvs through Live or any software that supports re wire, mmmmm the possibilities.
    Thats impossible with rewire, you cant get audio into the slave application, only the host application. If you were rewiring into ableton, ableton would be the host, traktor would be the slave - so you couldnt use DVS.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by pepehouse View Post
    "Guetto DVS" I love the name. Can NI sue you for that?
    I think no, brcause you dont edit any part of the software (native´s Part)
    im only editing my soundcards name ; )

so im not breaking any laws

Quote Originally Posted by Pet View Post
    I think no, brcause you dont edit any part of the software (native´s Part)
    im only editing my soundcards name ; )

so im not breaking any laws

Nope....you're going to jail mate. Better start running!

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Wizard

*run away* haha

hahaha, Karlos just phoned the police, they are about to knock your door, you'll spend the rest of your life in jail sadly singing "In the ghetto" hahaha!
    "I was caught so many times getting oral sex in the booth it was disgusting. I would tell the girls, "Bet you can't make me miss a beat"" (Francis Grasso)

Home
    Mixcloud

Tech Wizard

pahahah