Native Instruments hints at new Traktor controller. Xone:K2 Competitor? - Page 5
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

must resist to say anything! aaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

pretty sure this is what my rep was leaving subtle hits about... either way put me down for 2!

Quote Originally Posted by deejaysoul View Post
    If NI is smart they will add a soundcard and the a built-in hub to connect two X1s. Im waiting for the K2 to drop, so I can cop one and return the DX before the end of the month.
    a soundcard and usb hub will only be beneficial if you are thinking this is a midi mixer. (which i don't think it is). If it really is an add on controller (or Kontroller ) to control sample decks (which i believe it is) then a sound card and usb hub is a COMPLETE waste of cost and hardware so i doubt they will be included.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    This!
    I'm with them!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Paris View Post
    must resist to say anything! aaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh
    You can PM me to relieve some of the tension. I won't tell

Jesus, some people are considering buying this already based on some rumors, one picture, and the fact that it will have a NI logo.

I love NI, but I 'm gonna wait and see.

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Still, this probably means that we have a somewhat clear channel to somewhere inside of Native Instruments. Want to fire up the suggestion threads and I'll get drawing, anyone?
    Really this is a bit of a stretch - while your drawing is remarkably similar it is hardly rocket science to come up with such a layout when designing a sample deck controller.

However who really knows.....

Tech Guru

More like Midifighter Pro knock off :P JK Im sure it'll be great if you really wanna buy a good Traktor setup on the cheap you should be able to buy an X1 at a time plus 1/2 of these and you'd be good to go. Not a huge investment right off the bat.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

Quote Originally Posted by MyUsername View Post
    Jesus, some people are considering buying this already based on some rumors, one picture, and the fact that it will have a NI logo.

I love NI, but I 'm gonna wait and see.
    has NI yet to release anything not worth buying?
    Macbook Pro - Kontrol S2 - Kontrol X1 - Traktor Pro 2 - Fool’s Gold x AIAIAI TMA-1 (for gigs) AKG 271hd (for studio and recording) on the way: DJM 800 with 2 CDJ 2000s
    THE SET UP

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Niels1982 View Post
    Maybe I'm ging out on a limb here, but would it be possible that the new controller points towards Maschine integration into Traktor a la The Bridge? Being able to launch clips from within Maschine, maybe even use the step sequencer?
    I don't doubt NI has plans for this kind of integration but I think it's also a ways off, they just came out with 2.1 not to long ago. Something like this seems like it would require serious overhaul of both programs for the workflow to be very streamlined. I feel like they have a ways to go in streamlining the use of samples so they need to figure that out before they try doing Maschine. But I could be wrong. For all I know it could be something as simple as making Maschine available as a Deck D option, again this isn't much different then what you can do now with just syncing them and outputting it on one of the channels.

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast