Native Instruments hints at new Traktor controller. Xone:K2 Competitor? - Page 13
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

What is this punch mode you speak of...

i plan on analyzing this video more then the GTA v trailer has been analyzed... however this will probably be release much sooner... lol

Tech Guru

This is pretty much the bridge within one software, however it'd still be nice to see some sort of mixtape feature combined with something like Maschine. However it hasn't been in NIs nature to collaborate much now that they have their own line of controllers, they definitely prefer to keep things in their own box.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by 3heads View Post
    Yeah, and why should they? There was no grounds whatsoever for such speculation
    there was some debate in a different thread but agreed. with Machine there's no need for them to get involved with something similar yet different.

Essentially this is a combo of machine and traktor with some enhancements i'm sure. Should be really sweet to see.

more screenies...

From left to right... Stop, Punch, Monitor, FX, key lock

trying to find out what that second button is on the top (above edit)

eric! did i ever told you, that your fingers look beautiful in ni promo videos?
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Louie_V View Post
    What is this punch mode you speak of...

i plan on analyzing this video more then the GTA v trailer has been analyzed... however this will probably be release much sooner... lol
    would be sweet if they had that "screen" that's floating above the decks to be real. No laptop just a massive long screen above the set up to see.

Tech Guru

That controller in side view is Almost a duplicate layout of ableton. The little mini button would act as a scene launcher for all the clips, the punch and capture buttons are interesting. Would capture be the button that create the master sample file? The one that will load up all the banks?

Tech Guru

Also faders for volume control instead of knob, and filters for the knobs on top?

Tech Mentor

Maybe punch is for 1 shot instead of loop...

Tech Guru

Wish they would have taken the Mikro approach and just launched a full intro video and released it shortly after, the traktor wait is always 2-3 months after tease.