[VDJ] Novation Launchpad mapper and mapping tool - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tech Convert

I really REALLY suggest to anyone using the launchpad with a laptop and VDJ to get a powered USB hub, especially if you're using more devices. It made a world of difference for ours, incredibly more responsive to quick inputs and zero issues with overloading it with commands now.

thanks great job i have problem thougt. when i change deck the loop and sample dosent fallow it only work on deck 2.

Default Thanks Again!

@Flangeordie
    Soooo Thank you again for making the mapping for me. I've used it as a crash course in VDJ script and made my own version and thought I'd share it here in case anyone else would like to try it out.

Mode 1
    Mode 1 Pic.jpg

Mode 2
    Mode 2 Pic.jpg

There is a third mode that I did not include pictures for. It is a crossfader/ deck side assignment.

Enjoy!

Necessary Files/ Instructions are attached below
    Launchpad Mapping.zip
    Last edited by wondermike112; 04-22-2012 at 05:55 PM.

Great work on this, guys. I'm considerring VDJ8/TSP2.5 at the moment and mappings for my LP and Dicers is a huge consideration.

Thanks for providing info on how to write my own.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

VDJ is way more flexible than traktor with mapping but traktor 2.5 will have the cool remix decks in ofc. it's just the price of VDJ that is putting me off - esp compared to the recent price reductions for traktor. i think i need to upgrade to live8 from my current live5 and not sure i fancy finding an extra 300usd to buy VDJ... does have lots of mapping options tho

edit: i'd still use my midimasher with my launchpad tho as it does heaps of stuff that even VDJ can't do *but* vdj would give me better access to various controls and i could even code a plugin for VDJ if i needed more
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Is it possible to get the 4 beat bars (blue and red thingi at the top) or what you call'em to blink on four(eight) diffrent leds?
    any one good at the scripting that could help me with that?

HEY EVERYONE,
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE MAPPER FOR VIRTUAL DJ FOR LAUNCHPAD FOR MAC !

I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE !

Cheers !

Default Virtuaj Dj Mapper for Mac for Launchpad

HEY EVERYONE,
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE MAPPER FOR VIRTUAL DJ FOR LAUNCHPAD FOR MAC !

I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE !

Cheers !

Tech Student

good work boys

Default i have some trouble

thank you this amazing mapping files..

but i have some trouble..

select effect button did not working

can you give me help?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast