13 yr old just getting started/What soundcard is best for Numark Mixtrack LE - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Lew View Post
    No it won't. Intro only supports the Mixtrack Pro.
    Huh, you'd think they both work since they're basically the exact same controller, just one has a sound card. Oh well, my bad.
    iŽll quote you in 5 years and we both will have a good laugh while we are at this awsome dj battle on mars trying to finally beat the damned 1000 armed alien squid "dj squid master". his routines are sick!

Quote Originally Posted by Cybertrash View Post
    Huh, you'd think they both work since they're basically the exact same controller, just one has a sound card. Oh well, my bad.
    It's the same reason it only supports the VCI-100 MK2 and not the original version. Intro only supports controllers with built-in sound cards.

Tech Mentor

Definitely get the numark DJ io that's what I use and I ain't switching
    Numark mixtrack - Numark DJ IO Sound card - Akai lpd8 - Traktor pro 2 - Senheiser HD205

Tech Student

Guess I posted my question in the wrong place, MY BAD! Sorry!! thank you for all the replies, we're waiting for the Midi to get here, tick tock, I assumed this would all be so simple, assumption for ya. I have more questions but I'll post them in the correct place

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12