HELP! mapping/setting up audio-routing for xone 3D/traktor pro 2 (os x lion)!!!!

Exclamation HELP! mapping/setting up audio-routing for xone 3D/traktor pro 2 (os x lion)!!!!

hey guys, please dont flame me for probably a noob question or a repeated thread.

i just 'upgraded' from m-audio torq xponent to xone 3d this week and im having a reeeeally bad time trying to figure out how to map it and setup the audio-routing.. no matter what i do, where i plug the rca cables, sound only come apparently from one channel (i want 2 deck only). i also downloaded a .tsi file but it doesnt not seem to work.

i know its not broken, i bought this used on ebay. and i really wanna keep it.

can anyone help me with a detailed step by step tutorial of how to setup the audio routing (mainly) and mapping?

thanks!

never mind!!!! i fully figured out, took me some help and patience (and time) but i got it!

if anyone needs a .tsi file for it, let me know!

Tech Wizard

Yead id love to have a look at your mapper...

Is it possible for you to upload it ?

Cheers
    DJ: Macbook Pro (Unibody) w/Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.8Ghz | 4GB DDR3 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2.1.2 | VCI-400| Audio8 DJ | Kontrol X1 | Pioneer DJM-800 | 2 x Pioneer CDJ-800 MK2

Default @mapping/setting up audio-routing for xone 3D/traktor pro 2 (os x li

I have the same problem setting up my audio routing with my XONE:3D. All my decks seem to be coming out of one channel. If you could post the tsi. file you imported to get everything working, it would be much appreciated !!

Tech Student

I'd really be interested in learning how you figured it out!! I'm on a PC in Windows 7 right now but I will be using a mac with the newest OS very soon... I'm super frustrated.

Basically what's happening is when I play a track in traktor, it comes out of both channels on my xone3d... somebody save me!!!