Need help with my jog wheels!!

Exclamation Need help with my jog wheels!!

Hello DJTT Community!

I'm kinda new to forums in general, so please bear with me!!

Anyway, i recently have been using the DJ Tech i-Mix Reload MKII with Traktor Pro 2 and have been enjoying it tremendously. HOWEVER, i only have one snag: the jog wheels are crazy sensitive, and i have no idea how to lower the sensitivity! every time i even slightly nudge the jog, it jumps 3-4 beats in the song, evan after i turned the sensitivity on the controller down to the minimum. Any way i can lower it from traktor?

Please Help!!!!!

Default Sensitive jog wheels!

Hi tentativity,

I use a Numark Mixdeck (at the moment) and I have experienced similar problems to yourself. When using the jogwheels to search the track or just nudge it the track would skip to the end or speed up to 200+ BPM!

I found that by reducing the JOG WHEEL sensitivity down to minimum made things a lot easier for me, this works well as I have large platters and big clumsy hands so the extra effort to do things means I'm a lot more accurate.

Another one that always catches me out is not having Tempo Sync activated. This allows you to nudge the record off the beat grid if the grid isn't quite right. If the Phase Meter has been turned on you'll see the orange bar move across the top of the track to show you are moving away from what the software believes to be perfect Sync.

I hope this helps, this is my first time giving advice over the forum. Let me know how you get on.

thanks for the advice, however, my jog wheels sensitivity on my controller is already set to a minimum, and after making sure tempo sync was activated, nothing really changed. If you were referring to lowering the jog wheel sensitivity using traktor itself, could you please show me how?

thanks

Did you adjust sensitivity of ALL jog wheel settings in the controller manager section of Traktor?

not at all! im a bit new to digital dj'ing. how exactly would you do that?

Sorry for the late response to this. Forgot all about the thread.

If you select a jog wheel setting in the controller manager section of traktor it should group all the jog wheel setting together and you can go to each one and adjust the sensitivity. i hope this helps, better late than never!