Using NI Trakor through Mbox2Pro as Output?
    Tech Convert

Default Using NI Trakor through Mbox2Pro as Output?

Does anyone use the setup of traktor through your mbox2 pro as an audio output? Can anyone help me make this combination work? I have the traktor kontrol x1 and would like to use my mbox as an output to my dj mixer and sound system. Also using the mbox for an audio output with traktor in headphones and studio speaker.

You'll first either need to have a compatible version of Pro Tools installed (compatible with your OS) or simply install the ones at http://www.avid.com/drivers.

Once those are installed, you'll be able to set the Mbox 2 Pro as the ASIO/CoreAudio device in Traktor's Audio Setup.

After doing that, make sure the outputs are set correctly in the Output Routing. You'll probably want to set separate outputs for Output Monitoring and Output Master.
    MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Core i7 :: Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.10.5
    Traktor Pro 2.9 :: Launchpad :: MIDI Fighter Pro Beatmasher/3D

Tech Convert

Default Using Mbox2 Pro as Output works.

Long time no reply :P but heres the solution. The way i found to be most effective to both have a monitor output and main output using the Mbox 2 Pro is to set the output routing mode to internal. Set your output monitor to Output Analog 3 for left and Output Analog 4 for right. Now to set it up on the hardware all you have to do is activate the 3/4 button on the front of your mbox 2 (located under port B for headphones) and plug your monitor headphones in the headphone port B. It will not work in the headphone port A. Now for the Output Master you will need to set Left to Output Analog 5 and Right to Output Analog 6. The 5/6 port is located on the back of the mbox 2 and to my understanding is the only single port with stereo capabilities on the mbox 2 pro. The other outputs only seemed to allow mono sound through. Just thought id put that on here for all you Mbox 2 Pro users who want to use this amazing sound card as your Traktor outs. I believe you can also set other decks etc. as inputs in the mbox 2 pro as well.