DJTT S4 Mapping Thread - Page 11
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by zephry View Post
    Hmm, strange what I am saying is that when I import this map it takes the port selection away and says n/a in the dropdown box to the left of the map selection box for the s4 defaualt map(not the djtt map that one has ports enabled) If I click the box and enable the port the s4 does not work well nor the djtt map.
    Maybe thats just me?
    I cannot seem to replicate your problem, can you try and post a screen shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Spike240sx View Post
    How to go back to factory mapping.

With Traktor P2 open:

File>Preferences>Controller Manager. Under "Device Setup" select "Traktor.Kontrol S4 Default"

Restart Traktor P2
    tried that went right back to the DJTT mapping after restart.

So, the main issue I get is when bouncing between some of the presets, that a loop will somehow get recorded and in spite of every deck being stopped will continue to play... I've noticed it on Deck A two times now. and it usually happens when building up a breakdown and as I transition back I'll notice that something else is playing ontop of whatever track I just loaded. stop all decks... and it's still going.. the only way to stop it is by a quit and restart...
    and also the whole loss of sample control and the browser navigating not working...and not being able to get back to my default mapping... :-/

Tech Mentor

Hey everyone I just downloaded the new mapping and imported the TSI file for my S4 it's awesome however I have a question how do I get back to the original S4 default mapping ?? When I hit import and open the default mapping folder I see 2 TSI folders S4 default then another S4 dummy default lol which one is it ??

Quote Originally Posted by djmikeD View Post
    Hey everyone I just downloaded the new mapping and imported the TSI file for my S4 it's awesome however I have a question how do I get back to the original S4 default mapping ?? When I hit import and open the default mapping folder I see 2 TSI folders S4 default then another S4 dummy default lol which one is it ??
    from the controller manager tab in preferences you go

"add->Traktor->Kontrol S4->Default."

This will load the blank standard s4 controls. THIS WILL RESET YOUR s4 Preferences such as tempo faders being absolute or relative. SO PLEASE CHECK THE S4 settings before gigging if you load them up from default.

the method of selecting the S4 mapping from device set up is not 100% reliable on resetting your S4 mapping.

Quote Originally Posted by traktor head View Post
    Ean and or Mod's,
    Video is awesome but is there a written manual on mapping and how to modify the preset effects??
    Where is this video?

Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Thanks

Tech Convert

I've been having the same problems you guys are having bug wise. I have a question though, I just got the X1 for Christmas. How would I incorporate that with my S4 with this new map?

Im having issues as well and cant find a solution to them :/ my play buttons no longer work, i.e using to start a track. my load buttons no longer light up, my tempo faders are glitchy and will get stuck while in motion. My decks can no longer be used to browse or scratch. Please provide update to fix problems this sucks

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast