How assign FX

Thread: How assign FX

Default How assign FX

Where do i find the command to asign a certain fx bank to a certain deck???
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

Tech Mentor

Add in>Mixer>Effect Unit "X" On. Then assign it to whichever deck you're interested in using. Chances are you're going to make it a button that toggles on/off.

That is, unless you're using it in conjunction with effect parameters on the same button (MidiFighter does this), in which case, you'd want it to be Direct On (1) or Off (0), depending on modifers, etc......but probably not. haha.
    17" MBP, TP2, X1, MF Classic (soon to be custom), Custom VCI-100, Oxygen 25, Guitar Hero Guitar (inspired by DJTT!), MBox 3 (overkill, but swapping to Audio2)

Follow my Mod Projects and More on Facebook and Youtube

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_dB View Post
    That is, unless you're using it in conjunction with effect parameters on the same button (MidiFighter does this), in which case, you'd want it to be Direct On (1) or Off (0), depending on modifers, etc......but probably not. haha.
    haha, thank you VERRY much, actually i am making such a mapping and i spend atleast an hour finding that function but didn't sucseed. When faders are moved the have to be asigned. I verry happy i can finisch my mapping.
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

this will probably help you a lot:

http://www.traktorbible.com/en/t2_commandfinder.aspx
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst