Native Instruments AUDIO 4 DJ - Page 11
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Default Native Instruments AUDIO 4 DJ

So am i right in saying that if i have Traktor pro 1.1 and the Audio 4 DJ and i buy the time code vinyl i can use the traktor scratch functionality. If so why does Traktor scratch ship with Audio 8 (is this for 4 decks?

Tech Guru

notice that traktor scratch duo ships with the audio 4 DJ and the software only does 2 decks ..

Are the multicore cables used in the Traktor Scratch pro with the audio 8 DJ the same as those used in the Traktor Duo with the audio 4 DJ?

Yes, there's only one kind of multi-core cables.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith View Post
    notice that traktor scratch duo ships with the audio 4 DJ and the software only does 2 decks ..
    Thats because the Audio 4 can only work with 2 timecode decks.

Hypothetically speaking, if you have a cracked version of Traktor Pro which includes scratch, all you need to buy is either an Audio 4 or Audio 8 and a timecoded vinyl to have DVS functionality?

Quote Originally Posted by Slackman25 View Post
    So am i right in saying that if i have Traktor pro 1.1 and the Audio 4 DJ and i buy the time code vinyl i can use the traktor scratch functionality. If so why does Traktor scratch ship with Audio 8 (is this for 4 decks?
    Answer is NO a massive NO. Traktor Pro will not enable Timecode use even if you have all the hardware. You have to buy a Scratch Package.

Quote Originally Posted by zeerow View Post
    Hypothetically speaking, if you have a cracked version of Traktor Pro which includes scratch, all you need to buy is either an Audio 4 or Audio 8 and a timecoded vinyl to have DVS functionality?
    Well thats sort of stating the obvious. Thats not clever though.
    The use of cracked software discussion was done to death a few weeks back. PAH !

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Well thats sort of stating the obvious. Thats not clever though.

The use of cracked software discussion was done to death a few weeks back. PAH !
    It seems like a fair question to me. Considering using DVS might be something a person doesn't even enjoy after using a MIDI controller, buying a Serato or T Scratch kit for $500 including software seems a little steep compared to taking a $200 hit to give DVS a try on software you already use. Plus, the A4 could then just be used as a nice external sound card for regular Tpro if you decide against DVS.

I just don't understand the bitterness towards a fair, non-bragging question.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

First of all it's kind of self-explanatory. If you have a cracked version of the software and you buy the hardware then logic would start that the software would work as intended with that piece of hardware.

Second of all, if the software is adequately cracked then it would be no different than using the legitimate software with hardware.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Im not 'bitter' dude. I dont want to get into the whole 'cracked software' thing again im just not a fan of people who use it.

*puts tape over mouth*