1 MF Pro or 2 MF Classic

Default 1 MF Pro or 2 MF Classic

Hi i was just wondering what would be better 1 MF Pro or 2 MF Classic i am planning on including MF on my setup!!! What would you guys recommend.

Thanks in advance for your responses
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

Anyone????????
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

Tech Wizard

I use just one mf classic with an S4.
    But most of what I need the mf for was mostly solved with 4banks mode for the classics, I'm talking about easy multi-deck switching.
    Not sure how the pro works out the box, but I'm sure you can find a similar mapping.

The pro's look damn sweet and if you got the money, I would go for the pro.

Go big or go home!

Thats what i wanted to hear i don't wanna buy the pro version just because of the looks but by functionality and now days for the price of one pro i can get two classics!! or maybe just stick with one!!! are the effects from the pro different that the classic one??? i have a slim version of the classic in my ipad2 with the I-fighter mapping the thing is i cant rely on a good wifi connection when i am at gigs so i just use it a home!!!!

Get a classic to start with and see how you get on with it
    2x Technics 1200's - Xone 92 -
    MidiFighter Classic x2 - TSP2 - Audio 10 - Black MacBook