Lemur now on iOS! - Page 3
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    dope, I've been waiting for a TouchOSC replacement

I really like the looks of it, I wonder how ableton integration is and if it will be a substitute for Touchable in terms of full integration.
    There was a dedicated template called Mu which is now ported for the iPad version.

I dont think 50 is expensive at all, its the most complete midi controller ever realized. I think that cheap apps have tricked your minds, but all those are for entertainment.

Apps developed for more "profesional" use (as lemur was developed) are in another tier.

Tech Wizard

if the latency is as low as with a normal midi controller, i'm buying an ipad. just for using the lemur app.

some traktor templates look really cool..

finally touchOSC will lose some users so hexler can focus on android version
    TouchOSC for androd/iPhone WIN/MAC+TSI ableton live...
    androidosc.webs.com

Quote Originally Posted by mekon_ca View Post
    finally touchOSC will lose some users so hexler can focus on android version
    ive never tried the android one. is it really lacking?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ekwipt View Post
    It runs on both. I don't think $50 is too expensive for the software, remember the hardware was upwards $2000.

Some Lemur developers left and made the new company Liine which i didn't know till a couple of days ago, so I guess it was inevitable.

Re iPad 1 the Ram difference between the two and processor upgrade makes a big difference, I'm personally waiting for iPad3. As Applebelieve they have a tick rock philosophy like Intel etc. 4s bullshit etc.

The iPad3 is going to amazing, revolutionary you see!
    True about the price, even if you buy just an iPad and the app it's still a lot more cheaper than buying a lemur, minus some functionality which I'm sure can be fixed with an Alesis iO dock or something.

That's the thing about the iPad, I might wait till the 3 comes out and see what to do, but I can pick up a used 64GB WiFi one for $350-400 which is pretty much the most I can afford at this point, will have to wait and see I guess...

Tech Mentor

it needs to go on sale!

Tech Mentor

If you own Live and M4L - it is truly amazing!

I have always dreamt to control every device of Live with MU everything is mapped with a native template.

Programming Operator or Analog from an Ipad is pure joy, the possibility with physics for the Macros are incredibly powerful and I did not even scratch the surface.

$50 well spent - I love my Lemur and it is an Ipad too!

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

So I guess this and a pair of K2 will be my next year's compact setup. I'm very interested in the scripting side of the app.

My guess is the editor is a direct adaptation (or the same) as it's hardware counterpart, hence the pricetag. It does seem expensive at first but this is definitively a big upgrade from TouchOSC. Depending on how in depth you want to get with it, going for one or another app should be a pretty obvious decision for new buyers.
    Last edited by padi_04; 12-07-2011 at 04:17 PM.

Tech Mentor

Hey if anyone has it I'd love to see it in use especially against touch osc (which I just bought) ugghh

Quote Originally Posted by forekaster View Post
    ive never tried the android one. is it really lacking?
    A LOT, but thats not the point of this topic.

Everyone should buy this Lemur for 50$. With scripting options I am sure you will be able to make SUPER COMBO midi stuff without bunch of modifires in the TRAKTOR.

Dont think just buy, you cant get wrong with lemur. I would, if I have ipad.
    TouchOSC for androd/iPhone WIN/MAC+TSI ableton live...
    androidosc.webs.com

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast