Lemur now on iOS! - Page 22
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Well, maybe someone here can help me...

I have lemur connected via an ad hoc network, woohoo!
    I have imported the tsi file into traktor...I did this using the little import button in order to not wipe out all of my other controllers, etc.
    I have set the input/output settings to Daemon input 0/Daemon output 0.

I try to control traktor via lemur, nada. Any advice on what I'm missing?

I'm using the "43" mapping - was hoping to have a dedicated effects controller in addition to the S4 and the Midi Fighter Beat Masher.
    nope.

Tech Student

Hi
    THe 43.tsi is meant to be used with the 43.jzml - Is that what you are doing? . . .
    The Daemon/MIDI targets need to be setup on computer/iPad - Is that done? . .
    And then they can be selected for the tsi in Traktor setup . . .
    After that it should be all good . ..

Just fired it up then . . .MM

Quote Originally Posted by SpeshulEd View Post
    Well, maybe someone here can help me...

I have lemur connected via an ad hoc network, woohoo!
    I have imported the tsi file into traktor...I did this using the little import button in order to not wipe out all of my other controllers, etc.
    I have set the input/output settings to Daemon input 0/Daemon output 0.

I try to control traktor via lemur, nada. Any advice on what I'm missing?

I'm using the "43" mapping - was hoping to have a dedicated effects controller in addition to the S4 and the Midi Fighter Beat Masher.

I am using the 43.jzml

I believe my issue is with the daemon/midi targets. Running the controller daemon launches them in Traktor, but I fail to get anything on the laptop. Nothing launches in the OSC target settings within lemur on the iPad, so I've tried inputting them automatically. I've also tried setting the Midi targets, but no daemon inputs/outputs are listed.

Also, the the controller daemon on the Mac finds nothing for the inputs/outputs.

However, I seem to have a bigger issue at hand. I tried restarting the Mac only to have it not boot, so I booted in safe mode to see I have disk I/O errors, tried repairing in disk utility, failed. So, I'm going to have put everything on hold until my new ssd drive comes.

Hopefully once I get everything restored, I'll get the midi/daemon targets working and we'll be all set.

Quote Originally Posted by Macciza View Post
    Hi
    THe 43.tsi is meant to be used with the 43.jzml - Is that what you are doing? . . .
    The Daemon/MIDI targets need to be setup on computer/iPad - Is that done? . .
    And then they can be selected for the tsi in Traktor setup . . .
    After that it should be all good . ..

Just fired it up then . . .MM
    nope.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122