Lemur now on iOS! - Page 14
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by J5k View Post
    Can you share how you mapped the menu? I managed to map one that would display the selected effect correctly, but couldnt get it to select the proper effect. Any tips would be great. Thanks!
    I wish the same, didn't tried yet but if you could post how you do it would help

These are starting to look to cool guys , not got a clue how to start building a lemur template would love one where u can control the xone 4 eq in the s4 , will anyone be sharing the templates and tsi and possible videos of how to build your own templates.
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

I havent got Lemur yet but ive made layouts on TouchOSC, its dead easy.
    I dont imagine making an EQ layout is that hard ...???

Have you got the Lemur app Neil..?

Can someone tell me, does the app have to run on the iPad or can you create the layouts on a Macbook Pro..? I assume its iPad/iPhone only..?

Forget the last question , just read the website.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J5k View Post
    Can you share how you mapped the menu? I managed to map one that would display the selected effect correctly, but couldnt get it to select the proper effect. Any tips would be great. Thanks!
    You need to map it as a direct fader/knob, it should divide itself to step between the different effects whenever you add or delete an option. The only tricky part is to ALWAYS have "No Effect" as the first option and have the order of the rest match the order of your Traktor FX.

Yes got the app going to have a play about with a layout and see if I can get it to work , one question I have when I have built the map do I use the learn button in Traktor to get the each function to work is this the easiest way.
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

Quote Originally Posted by neilmcm View Post
    Yes got the app going to have a play about with a layout and see if I can get it to work , one question I have when I have built the map do I use the learn button in Traktor to get the each function to work is this the easiest way.
    Yes, just make sure there are no MIDI overlaps in Lemur editor first. After that you can use the learn function for everything except outputs.

Padi how do I check that ?

The Lemur editor has MIDI connector icon on the top right, that shows a list of all the MIDI messages your layout contains. The editor automatically sets a different CC to every control you add (unless you copy an item, in that case the CC is doubled as well).

Oh fuck it, im just gonna buy it and make maps before i eventually get an iPad.
    Gonna try make them with Xtreme Mapping.

I can check the maps on my iPhone.

Damn you Padi_04... i have to blame someone so im blaming YOU...!!!