Lemur now on iOS! - Page 11
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Tech Convert

Micl, what template are you using? Did you build one?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by heyitstom View Post
    Micl, what template are you using? Did you build one?
    Yeah, I spent like 30 hours straight studying the rules and calculating and experimenting and failing and..... man, it's so much fun!!!!

Far from complete, but this is the main page.

The filter can be adjusted by (1) the center of modulation, (2) the width of modulation and (3) the speed of modulation, which can all be set to snap back to zero on release or stay where the finger left. All modulations are synced to the BPM set in another page (not quite there with syncing via midi clock).

Beatmasher has four instant effects that use the ADSR envelope of the pads.

These are just two examples of what couldn't have been accomplished prior to lemur (on iPad) but I am sure that a hell of lot more can be done.

Tech Convert

Are you interested in mixing in lemur? I am wondering how difficult Lemur will be to operate under the influence

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by heyitstom View Post
    Are you interested in mixing in lemur? I am wondering how difficult Lemur will be to operate under the influence
    Maybe you could have a sober layout and a drunk layout?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Convert

Brilliant! The first step would be making the buttons larger, and removing anything that would cut the sound: filter, individual deck levels

(and of course setting traktor so that playing decks can't be loaded)

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Maybe you could have a sober layout and a drunk layout?
    the TouchOSC template I use has pages like that

I guess this would be sober:

drunk:

this template is pretty much my standard for touchosc ipad maps. It has almost every traktor control you can think of mapped to a page including a lot of control over beat grids and even changing global controls like layout stuff and deck types

should give you some ideas for lemur possibilities

11 pages on one template/map

Now this is the page on this map that blows me away and should be included on a lemur map. Full control over deck types, beat grids, and everything you could imagine for global settings and focused settings.

advanced loops and cues

sample decks

Tech Wizard

on the lemur site i cant find a good looking traktor template. i cant even find a traktor template for ipad resolution at all. i'm really excited bout using the ipad as a portable full control dj controller. i hope some people here or somewhere else will share some well thought out templates for traktor with ipad resolution soon. i won't buy the lemur app if i have to spend 30+ hours to develop my own template.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Miles-D View Post
    on the lemur site i cant find a good looking traktor template. i cant even find a traktor template for ipad resolution at all. i'm really excited bout using the ipad as a portable full control dj controller. i hope some people here or somewhere else will share some well thought out templates for traktor with ipad resolution soon. i won't buy the lemur app if i have to spend 30+ hours to develop my own template.
    Someone posted a template in the thread on one of the first few pages I believe.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles-D View Post
    i won't buy the lemur app if i have to spend 30+ hours to develop my own template.
    Thats the part im most looking forward to. Seriously, a totally customised layout that just has what "I" want is a dream.

@Xone, how did you do the Phase Meter ? Is that on TouchOSC.

Tech Mentor

>Xonetacular
    Hey, you got the works with TouchOSC!! The strength of Lemur is not comparable with TouchOSC, though. It's so unfair, really, TouchOSC would be cremated by Lemur when it comes to functionality. Nonetheless, there remains the fact that (1) it's quite complicated to get anything out of Lemur beyond what one could do with TouchOSC and (2) TouchOSC does have some superior functions such as the Z variable for all control types.

>Miles-D
    You can stretch the legacy templates with a... um... not sure but something called like the "stretcher". Anyway, what do you want to see in a Traktor Lemur? Tell me. I mean, the easiest thing to do is to map every single control of Traktor onto a Lemur page but.. who really wants that? I don't want to twist the dry/wet, filter, feedback and rate at the same time just to manipulate a delay... one XY pad is more than enough. So, a good controller really depends on the DJ, I think. But if you tell me what you want, I might make a template of your dreams and post it here. I like making templates.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast