Dustin V's Set Up - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Re. X1 and ITCH, it CAN work but it's a pain in the arse. ITCH doesn't support additional controllers but it has extensive keyboard mapping, so if you use a translator program to change the X1's MIDI output into keyboard strokes then you can map it to ITCH with some effort. You won't have Led output though and the knobs won't work.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Here's a pick I received from the guy who's making my custom headphones. He told me they almost done, they just need the pearlescent coating and UV cable wrap.

I should get them by next week.

2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

"testing" ? ? ?

2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Tech Convert

Default Where are you Djing in those first couple pics?

Are you Djing on a cruise ship? and would it happen to be on a Norwegian Cruise Line's ship?

Tech Wizard

Hey nice setup! I have a question, and my apologies if I come off dumb, but why do you have an audio2 if the twitch has a sound card built in? I was especially curious as to why you bought it with the s4, doesn't it have more than enough outputs? You aren't using turntables are you?

Quote Originally Posted by ALeeV View Post
    Are you Djing on a cruise ship? and would it happen to be on a Norwegian Cruise Line's ship?
    Hey ALeeV, yes I was DJ'ing on a cruise ship, but no not NCL.

I work on a cruise ship, so I play often onboard.

Quote Originally Posted by dwdbmills View Post
    Hey nice setup! I have a question, and my apologies if I come off dumb, but why do you have an audio2 if the twitch has a sound card built in? I was especially curious as to why you bought it with the s4, doesn't it have more than enough outputs? You aren't using turntables are you?
    Thanks bro. Not a dumb question at all. I bought the A2 to use with my X1 actually. When I bought the Twitch and started using Itch I preferred using Traktor instead, but you can only use Traktor, and the Twitch by using an external sound card. The built in sound card doesn't work with Traktor.

I bought the S4, X1 and A2 together but for different purposes. The X1 and A2 mainly for club gigs, and the S4 for mobile gigs, and parties etc. I didn't use them together.

Hey guys, just a lso a little while ago I placed an order for a new pair of custom Senn's from customcans.

They are a great headphone modding company based out in the UK. If any of you guys used to frequent the old DJF, there was a guy in the forums named jfunk who used to modd headphones, this is his company.

Website ---->> http://customcans.co.uk/

Well after nearly a month including Int shipping I received them today.

So what do I think? Well when it comes to build quality, sound quality etc, we know exactly how good they are, as they are Sennheiser's, but how about the custom work done?

Well I asked for the ROTM design with a pearlescent finish, and a green UV cable wrap. Overall I'm very very happy with it. The custom hand painted artwork on them is excellent, and the paint finish is awesome.

These guys can do practically anything you ask them to do. Go check out their site and have a look at their photo gallery. Yes it was quite bit more expensive than normal, but I guess thats what happens when you pay for custom work to be done. The total cost including Int shipping for these bad boys was 213 GBP.

Well I'm very happy with these headphones, now I can go ahead and sell my Pioneer's! Here are some pics. Enjoy.

So guys my DJTT S2 finally arrived yesterday, so stoked!!!

I put on the yellow chroma knobs and faders today and also on my X1. It all looks super sweet.

I'll take some pics soon, and post up my new updated pimped out set up.

Hey guys, well here's a little update to my current set up. Nothing really new, but I recently got some Chroma caps when I bought my S2, and thought I'd put up some long over due pics for ya.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast