dave04045's Setup. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tech Wizard

Default Updated set up

Well guys, I got a kontrol X1 for christmas. I ordered some Ikea brackets and moved my set up to a new desk. With the ikea brackets, I simply added a shelf to the desk because the desk itself isn't tall enough for me. Right now, I don't have a laptop stand, so I'm using some old textbooks

Last edited by dave04045; 01-04-2012 at 03:43 PM.

Tech Guru

Thats a really nice setup, used to have the RMX myself was a really handy controller, with the X1 there should be nothing you can't control.

Tech Wizard

Yeah the X1 really helps with the effects in Traktor. I tried to make a midi map for the RMX that can control effects but it ended up being way to difficult to actually use OR I would lose other functionality.

The X1 really helped simplify that problem

Tech Wizard

I got the Kontrol X1 gig bag (the thing that works as a stand) and it's a good edition to my setup. I've recently been thinking about selling my RMX and the X1 and getting the Kontrol S2 but not sure yet.

Why not?! I think with Traktor Pro 2 and the nice feel of the controller is a sort of no-brainer. Just a question of money. On the other hand: This gear is just a tool. What matters is the person behind it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123