The Louie V's Setup. - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

this set up is the tits... big ups to you my man

Have you had any issues with your HDX's? I have a set & am having problems with the displays on both of them. Love to scratch on them..

Quote Originally Posted by JesusJuice View Post
    this set up is the tits... big ups to you my man
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by teambama View Post
    Have you had any issues with your HDX's? I have a set & am having problems with the displays on both of them. Love to scratch on them..
    Haven't had much of a problem with them, the disc drives do need to be replaced but other then they they are in good shape.

----------------
    New pic added:

Been waiting a few weeks to get this pic up doing it a day early because i couldn't wait any longer...

Wow, loving this setup more and more each time I see it!

Excellent picture bro'!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Good to see someone rep the numark cdj's... Props!!!!
    Reason/Record, Cubase 5, Ecler EVO4, Adam p11a Monitors, Audio 6, Kontrol X1,Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton 8, MPk25, Novation SL keyboard controller, Apogee Duet 2, Presonus Central Station, Macbook Pro, Numark CDX's

Holy fucking jesus that is a great set-up dude....love the time-line, constantly improving, changing things up....well done
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

My mind is actually blown wut AWESOME

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    Wow, loving this setup more and more each time I see it!

Excellent picture bro'!
    Thanks. I've had a few weeks to get acquainted with the F1 and the remix decks, and i gotta say getting rid of ableton and the apc20 has by far been one of the best things i've done so far. I still haven't used the Kontrol F1 at a gig but will be using it this weekend. The maschine is next to go, ive mapped out my effects presets to the F1 so once my 2nd one shows up later this week i'll be good. Next purchases will most likely be new CDJ's (selling the 800's) and then some KRK's (trying to get the silver ones)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Urkel Dee View Post
    Good to see someone rep the numark cdj's... Props!!!!
    Yep, Loving them but gonna be putting them to the side for a while when i upgrade my CDJ's. Setup the place for podcasting live sets so its time to standardize the setup...

Got a nice numark banner under them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    Holy fucking jesus that is a great set-up dude....love the time-line, constantly improving, changing things up....well done
    Thanks. I gotta start one for my production gear. Its not all that but its growing

Quote Originally Posted by elliot1106 View Post
    My mind is actually blown wut AWESOME
    Thanks.

Original Timeline Updated.

So my hard drive crashed and i basically lost all my music I'm currently using (last backup was from 2 years ago from when i was mostly playing electro, {since moved to house and minimal and lost all THAT music}). So i loaded up a few tracks and decide to give it a go for a little while. Got my 2nd F1, and the Black HDJ-2000K's a few days ago.

I still love that Korg Zero8, how has that been treating you?
    (Did you use it with Mac or PC by the way?)
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast