DJTT "Chroma Caps ®" - Fitting Guide - Page 9
Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Tech Convert

fit the knobs to the "reloop mixage" when they fit to the "reloop jockey2"???

Can any of the mods / djtt team say if versions without the white line for encoders are/will be available?

And can someone with a vci400 tell me how the fader caps fit cos it says not perfect on the chart on page 1..

THX
    SC | MC

They fit a t57 and empath.......do you think the caps/faders will work on a Rane t52?

Could anybody tell me how the fader caps dont fit on the korg km 202? like is the shaft too thick or what ?
    Thanks

not sure if this should be here but I'm having trouble ordering chroma caps atm.
    Im making a fairly large order but when i press 'place order now' i get the following error message:
    PayPal gateway has rejected request. The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts (#10413: Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details).
    I have submitted a support request but still haven't heard anything back.
    I'v tried using a different browser but no luck.

Anyone else have similar experience? thanks
    Traktor Pro 2, VCI-100 SE(soon to be arcade), Midifighter(soon to be custom), NI X1, NI Audio 4, TMA-1s, KRK RP8s

BluePoint's Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky H View Post
    Can any of the mods / djtt team say if versions without the white line for encoders are/will be available?

And can someone with a vci400 tell me how the fader caps fit cos it says not perfect on the chart on page 1..

THX
    Anyone?
    SC | MC

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky H View Post
    Anyone?
    as you can see in my pic from the first post, there is some room if you put the chroma knobs on the filter, but they fit nicely on the other knobs..

also check pics from the store these are supposed to be normal black chroma knobs on there..
    http://www.djtechtools.com/store/vci...n-edition.html

Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Quote Originally Posted by bingbangbong View Post
    I have submitted a support request but still haven't heard anything back.
    I'v tried using a different browser but no luck.

Anyone else have similar experience? thanks
    I still haven't heard anything back from support and now the 32 clear rim arcade buttons that i needed for various mods seem to be out of stock

has anyone successfully ordered chroma caps since last weekend?
    Traktor Pro 2, VCI-100 SE(soon to be arcade), Midifighter(soon to be custom), NI X1, NI Audio 4, TMA-1s, KRK RP8s

BluePoint's Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by weltraumpapst View Post
    as you can see in my pic from the first post, there is some room if you put the chroma knobs on the filter, but they fit nicely on the other knobs..

also check pics from the store these are supposed to be normal black chroma knobs on there..
    http://www.djtechtools.com/store/vci...n-edition.html

Thanks mate
    SC | MC

Received my sample-package of Chroma Caps yesterday, to test on my M-Audio Xponent.
    Ordered the Black/whiteish ones, since the Xponent is already fair-attraction visually -> received the green ones to make it even more painful to my eyes lol.

If u're not that oldschool, or don't remember how it looks like, here's my lil' baby:

And with the caps on:

Let's review how they fit.

Starting with the faders:
    To sum it up short, they fit like a glove!
    Even better... They don't come off that easily, like the original fader-caps. They aswell have a way better grip and chunky feel to them, so most definately worth the upgrade.

The slim caps (for FX-section):
    The slim caps are fitting very well on the FX-section of the controller.
    Just let them slide on the pins (don't push them all the way down, coz otherwise they'll scrub over the hard-case, and feeling heavy to rotate them.
    U can easily lift them up a bit, without the caps falling off.

The fat knobs (for EQ/Gain-section):
    I tried the slim caps at 1st, on this section, but somehow they just fall off. They dont fit at all.
    The fatty ones, on the other hand do fit. Not that supertight, as u can see in the pics below, but when dj'ing they don't come off, and still feeling great.
    Note that the little dots around the knobs, will not be viewable nomore tho.
    Also here, just let them slide on the pins, and u'll be rotating them fatties smooth.

Conclusion:
    Get yourself 8 slim Chroma caps for the FX-sections, 5 faders, and 12 fatties for the rest of the knobs, and your Xponent won't feel like Fisher-Price nomore

I'm gonna buy a set of this right now.

Ok, one more eyecandy shot

Last edited by bascurtiz; 02-23-2012 at 08:00 AM.

Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast