Koffas Launchpad & Traktor Pro 2 (beta 0.1) (2 deck mapping, 3FX presets etc.)

Default Koffas Launchpad & Traktor Pro 2 (beta 0.1) (2 deck mapping, 3FX presets etc.)

So yeah. This is what I've been fiddling with this weekend. A try to make a complete 2 deck mapping for Traktor Pro 2 and Launchpad. Took some inspiration from JWILL, but there were some parts about it I didn't like (don't use sample decks nor the Instant Gratification FX) so that left room for improvement. Thanks for the mapping so I could reverse engineer a bit though. :-)

It's my first "bigger" mapping project and I think it turned out great!

Here's the layout:

"Normal" mode:

Modifier 1/2 mode:

Also delete Hotcues 1-8 on both Dec A and B (with Mod 1 and 2)
    FX presets are:
    1: Beatmasher 2 / Filter / Flanger Pulse (cool build up effect)
    2. Beatmasher 2 / Digital LoFi / Turntable FX (ditto)
    3. Gater / Formant Filter / Reverb T3 (great for playing with instruments & vocals)

You could fiddle around with the Dry/Wet settings to find something you like more, but I find these values work for me.

It's designed to be used with external mixer or additional controller. If you like it I guess I can make it 4 deck pretty easy, just I don't use it that much (have more controllers for that...) :-)

Edit: Sorry for the paintwork, but think it's reasonably understandable.

You could probably use the zip-file too.

Just unzip and load all 4 .tsi:s, select the Launchpad in/out for all 4 and you're good to go.
    Last edited by koffa; 11-21-2011 at 11:08 AM.

No one gave it a shot? Too bad. Seems to work alright for me though. Think I might add controls for 2 sample decks as well (replacing the dry button with a modifier) and having the same effects controls on deck C/D, loading, one shots etc. Not really good with mapping sample decks though. Might take a while... Thought I'd just say things are happening if you're at all interested.