VCI-400 Problem - Page 3
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: VCI-400 Problem

Tech Convert

@JP3000: Did you try to set a lower latency in the driver? Click the "Settings" button to bring up the driver's control panel, and select a lower latency.

Tech Student

Default Output Routing

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If it's just two turntables then an Audio 4 or 6 would work.
    Could you please tell me how you would set up the output routing?
    I don't understand how you would do this since you can only choose one audio device in the Audio Setup. Is it possible to use the Audio 4/6/8/10 as audio device and the VCI only as a mixer?

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday View Post
    I don't understand how you would do this since you can only choose one audio device in the Audio Setup. Is it possible to use the Audio 4/6/8/10 as audio device and the VCI only as a mixer?
    yes. if you have another soundcard for scratch you use the vci just as midicontroller..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday View Post
    The scratch sound card and the VCI would both be plugged in via USB. Then you would select the scratch certified sound card in Traktor's audio preferences and set the routing accordingly. Then you set the in/out ports for the VCI when its mapping is selected and you're good to go. No sound would come out of the VCI and nothing would be connected to it. Your TT's would each plug into the Scratch sound card.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

just purchased the beast for 671€.. thanks a lot JP3000 for the help on the discount code..

anybody knows when DJTT will release its (probably) awesome VCI400 mapping?
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook

Jack Bastard

Quote Originally Posted by JP3000 View Post
    Thx man, I think there is a lot of stuff for me to try out.

I have a 1,66 GHZ core 2 duo plus 1 GB Ram und 80 GB HD.

Do you think an increase in Ram would make any difference? Ram could be easily upgraded...

The 82ms latency sucks really hard, the jogwheel feeling is not very decent.
    Have you tried using ASIO4ALL? I've pretty much talked myself into getting one but would rather be forewarned of any potential issues. I think your laptop maybe a bit underspecced though.

Anybody else splashed out yet?

Tech Student

We need a dtt mapping.....please !!

Tech Wizard

Ive been thinking about buying this, but im from the US. is there a difference if i get it shipped to me? Like power converter, etc. Or is this product going to be identical to the ones we (US) will get in march mext year? Thanks for the reply.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bastard View Post
    Have you tried using ASIO4ALL? I've pretty much talked myself into getting one but would rather be forewarned of any potential issues. I think your laptop maybe a bit underspecced though.

Anybody else splashed out yet?
    Not yet but I will try the asio4all soon. I'll also upgrade my RAM, I mean the VCI 400 is not complete unusable but scratching via jogwheels just won't work with this latency. But I know that my specs aber absolutely MINIMUM for traktor pro 2.

@weltraumpapst: Will you throw your S4 in the garbage or operate the controllers parallel to each other?

@basics: I think you would need an adapter for the power plug and you would pay additional tax so the price will probably be around 799 Euro = 1074 $ + International Shipping + taxes

So I would rather wait until march and buy one directly in the states
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by JP3000 View Post
    @weltraumpapst: Will you throw your S4 in the garbage or operate the controllers parallel to each other?
    hehe.. no. two main controller are too much.. will sell my s4 as soon as i got a nice mapping for the 400. will probably create my own (maybe based on the vestax mapping) until djtt will release its mapping..
    soundcloud
    facebook

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast