VCI-400 Problem - Page 2
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: VCI-400 Problem

Tech Convert

Default S4 killer?

@Zilch: I just took a glimpse at your blog and I think it could definitely be a S4 killer. I think the layout is much more sophisticated. The faders are replacable very easily as well so you can use it longer. I have to get used to the jog wheels but I think they serve their function.

I have to figure out how I can use Timecode Vinyl, because the VCI 400 is not yet certified by Traktor. I hope I don't have to buy an additional Audio 8 DJ.
    Last edited by JP3000; 11-20-2011 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Addition

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JP3000 View Post
    I have to figure out how I can use Timecode Vinyl, because the VCI 400 is not yet certified by Traktor. I hope I don't have to buy an additional Audio 8 DJ.
    If it's just two turntables then an Audio 4 or 6 would work.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by JP3000 View Post
    @Zilch: I just took a glimpse at your blog and I think it could definitely be a S4 killer. I think the layout is much more sophisticated. The faders are replacable very easily as well so you can use it longer. I have to get used to the jog wheels but I think they serve their function.

yes exactly, i just cant imagine having to send in the S4 into native instruments in germany everytime a fader has problems, the first year could be free (is it?) but what about after the first year? if we have fader problems we'd have to either fork out a lot of cash to send it to germany and get NI to fix it, or risk fixing it ourself

one of the main reason i got the Rane ttm-56s as my analog mixer is because i can trash the faders silly and not having to worry about it - ever, with the S4 i always worry about the faders , i mean i live in singapore (pretty damn far from germany) and i sometimes really wish theres an easy slot on the S4 to remove the faders instead of opening the whole unit to access the faders

could be just me, but im pretty sure im not the only one
    Setup:

Traktor Pro 2 / S2 MK2 / X1 MK2 / Audio6 / Pioneer HDJ2000 / Westone UM3X / rMBP 13 inch 2014 (2.8 GHz) / Focal Alpha 50

where did you get it for 670eur ?????
    TouchOSC for androd/iPhone WIN/MAC+TSI ableton live...
    androidosc.webs.com

Quote Originally Posted by mekon_ca View Post
    where did you get it for 670eur ?????
    +1 .. will buy one as soon as a good mapping is out there (hurry djtt )
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Tech Convert

Default Discounts

Note: This is only valid for the guys living in Germany!

Meinpaket.de is a german marketplace platform which offers regularly discount codes (14-16%, depends on the value of your purchase) -> check herefore mydealz.de oder hukd.mydealz.de, these sites list the codes if they reappear

Especially in the christmas time they crank up some mad discounts

As a lot of decent DJ equipment is listed in their stock by some renowned german resellers, you get DJ equipment which normally sells for fixed prices (especially the controllers)

In my eyes this is the only possible way to get the equipment discounted as normal resellers don't lower the standard prices (looks like an price oligopoly btw)

The trick is that the marketplace provider (in this case DHL Germany) is paying the bill

Tech Convert

Default System reqs

Thx man, I think there is a lot of stuff for me to try out.

I have a 1,66 GHZ core 2 duo plus 1 GB Ram und 80 GB HD.

Do you think an increase in Ram would make any difference? Ram could be easily upgraded...

The 82ms latency sucks really hard, the jogwheel feeling is not very decent.
    Last edited by JP3000; 11-21-2011 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Addition

Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

yeah.. you just have to wait for them to release other codes to get a discount..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast