Howto LED loop active?

Default Howto LED loop active?

So, tried searching the forums with not much luck. I'm trying to map my launchpad LEDs to go bright when a loop is active (as in JWILLs mapping), but just can't do it! I don't get it, I set the LED up the same way (LED Output for Loop Active, Controller Range 0/1, Midi Range 85/127, no invert, no blend) but all the LED will do is go pfft once I press it, even though the loop is active I have no LED lights.. Why is this? :-\

Quote Originally Posted by koffa View Post
    So, tried searching the forums with not much luck. I'm trying to map my launchpad LEDs to go bright when a loop is active (as in JWILLs mapping), but just can't do it! I don't get it, I set the LED up the same way (LED Output for Loop Active, Controller Range 0/1, Midi Range 85/127, no invert, no blend) but all the LED will do is go pfft once I press it, even though the loop is active I have no LED lights.. Why is this? :-\
    just tried that and seems to work fine. traktor outputs this midi when i press loop to enable and again to disable:

Code:
    * [traktor   ] 90 18 7f [traktor] type=note-on name=C0 value=127
    * [traktor   ] 90 18 55 [traktor] type=note-on name=C0 value=85
    i piped that midi direct to my launchpad and a pad went bright then dimmer. i did select deck A in the controller manager for it. check that and/or you have the correct launchpad note entered in traktor, which u can't use 'learn' for ofc.

edit: ignore that i used "C0" that was just something not already used by my midimasher/traktor devices file - you need the actual launchpad note or cc ofc.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Quote Originally Posted by zestoi View Post
    just tried that and seems to work fine. traktor outputs this midi when i press loop to enable and again to disable:

Code:
    * [traktor   ] 90 18 7f [traktor] type=note-on name=C0 value=127
    * [traktor   ] 90 18 55 [traktor] type=note-on name=C0 value=85
    i piped that midi direct to my launchpad and a pad went bright then dimmer. i did select deck A in the controller manager for it. check that and/or you have the correct launchpad note entered in traktor, which u can't use 'learn' for ofc.

edit: ignore that i used "C0" that was just something not already used by my midimasher/traktor devices file - you need the actual launchpad note or cc ofc.
    Bah. It works. I hade two outs for Loop Active conflicting. Can't believe I didn't check that before posting here... Thanks for trying it out so I didn't have to tear my hear anymore though...