APC40 And Traktor 2 (MF Insta. Grat.+ 2 Deck, 2 Sample, 4 FX) - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Question. The APC40 has all these encoders and faders on it. Is it possible to map these to be functions similar to the midi fighter pro? Maybe even like a fader fx type setup. If so, that'd be one hell of a controller. It could be a standalone unit or a companion. I plan on buying the APC40 very soon.

Tech Convert

im having the same problem as above. would appreciate it greatly if you could reply, enjoying your mapping. where you have listed beatmasher effects on your instant grat. buttons i am also experiencing some sort of gater effect as if they are not accurate to the image layout. maybe it is on my end but i have double checked my effects list to yours are there any other settings that need to adjusted possibly inside traktor itself, just tryin to wrap my mind around it and figure it out thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kreios View Post
    im having the same problem as above. would appreciate it greatly if you could reply, enjoying your mapping. where you have listed beatmasher effects on your instant grat. buttons i am also experiencing some sort of gater effect as if they are not accurate to the image layout. maybe it is on my end but i have double checked my effects list to yours are there any other settings that need to adjusted possibly inside traktor itself, just tryin to wrap my mind around it and figure it out thanks.
    Let's see if we can figure out this bug.
    Kreios if you could do me a favor, go try pressing the button that is giving you the wrong fx selection. I need to know what u see on screen while u are holding down the button. As in, which fx unit (1,2,3, or 4) is being activated, which fx slot (1,2,3) and the name of the effect that is being selected instead of the desired beatmasher. Sorry for giving you do much homework. I just don't know any other way to figure it out.

Tech Convert

cant figure it out for the life of me now completely stumped. loaded it up startin to do my homework wasnt working properly then started buggin out kinda in a way while i was messin with it and for some reason it works fine now.... >.< go figure lol. was not properly triggering the right effects before somehow it seemed even tho i had the same effects list it still not not show them properly in the sample banks before if i can recall from memory but for some reason it does now. i appreciate your hard work and your reply i just wish i could help figure out the problem for the other people as well it looks like someone else is going to have to respond. cant figure it out for the life of me now completely stumped. loaded it up starting to do my homework wasnt working properly then started bugging out kinda in a way i cant describe while i was messing with it and for some reason it works fine now.... >.< go figure lol. was not properly triggering the right effects before somehow it seemed even tho i had the same effects list it still not not show them properly in the sample banks before if i can recall from memory but for some reason it does now. i appreciate your hard work and your reply i just wish i could help figure out the problem for the other people as well it looks like someone else is going to have to respond.

Tech Convert

sorry for it repeating itself. dunno what happened

Tech Convert

was also wondering if you ever ended up making that video and if so could we have the link please. i tried searching but had no luck. thanks again.

I actually forgot I was going to do that. You're talking about a tutorial/ walk through videos right? I think I can make that happen. Let me see what I can throw together.

Tech Convert

yes just a walkthrough, layout tutorial if you could please, explaining the mapping a little bit through the creators eyes. trying to wrap my mind around all of it completely and understand the effects setup as well so i can create better mixes with the hardware i have at the moment thanks.

Tech Convert

and maybe show ppl a shot of your effects settings for the visual ppl. out there might help em figure things out too.

Tech Convert

just wanted to show people a mix that i created with the collision mapping, while learning how to use it. http://www.hulkshare.com/aykf3h4c6i17

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast