APC40 And Traktor 2 (MF Insta. Grat.+ 2 Deck, 2 Sample, 4 FX) - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

nevermind i found the setting in the controller manager...

Default FX List Bug FIX!!!

Hey Party People! I'm so glad that all of you found my mapping so useful! If you are experiancing any bugs with the Insta. Grat. section of the mapping, this is probably because your FX list is different than mine. To fix this error, open Traktor > Preferences > Click on Effects Tab > Make sure your preselected FX list reads just like mine.

Here is my list (from top to bottom):

Delay
    Reverb
    Filter
    Flanger
    Flanger pulse
    Flagger Flux
    Phaser
    Phaser Pulse
    Phaser Flux
    Filter LFO
    Filter Pulse
    Filter:92 LFO
    Filter:92 Pulse
    Filter:92
    Beatmasher 2
    Reverse Grain
    TT FX
    Gater
    Iceverb
    Digital LoFi
    Ringmodulator
    Mulholland Drive
    Transpose Stretch
    Reverb T3
    Delay T3
    BeatSlicer
    Formant Filter
    Peak Filter

P.S. If you want to switch out any of the effects associated with the Insta. Grat. section of the mapping, simply switch the current effect with the desired effect in this list.

P.P.S. HAPPY BUTTON PUSHING!

Thanks man i know ive been bugging you with PM to give me the correct list!!!!!
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

Not a problem man. Sry it took me so long. I have been slackin' recently. I hope this works to fix your FX list bug.

Tech Convert

I have checked this list against mine in the preferences and still the beatmasher effects are like flanger/filtery effects rather than beatmashers?

Also, I was wondering if it might be possible to write in the supercombos.. I managed it before by just copying the instant grat tsi into xtreme mapping but could only make it work for one decks and yours has the modifiers of the 'pages' too..

Thanks

Tech Student

Default Deck c and d?

Hey C-LAB GREAT MAP! I REALLY LOVE IT. IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO GET USED TO ALL THE SETTINGS YOU HAVE. IT WAS WELL THOUGHT OUT. I HAVE A QUESTION THO WHERE IS THE PLAY/ AUTO LOOP AND THE REST OF THOSE BUTTONS ON DECK D AND C?

Due to the way i layed out all the controls, Decks C and D can only be controlled as Sample decks. Actually, now that i think about it.....if i have enough modifiers i might be able to map both. Unfortunatley that is still pretty far away.

As far as Supercombos are concerned.........I don't see it happening. I have been able to map them to the APC40( in fact, all of my "pages" are basically little super combos) But there are simply not enough modifiers to write out the pages of control AND the super combos. It might be possible, just not by me...

Hey bro, i was checking you're layout and i'm trying to use the shift, functions, except the shift button is mapped to un-fullscreen Traktor?

EDIT: I missed it sorry. Found it now
    Last edited by JahVomit; 02-12-2012 at 02:55 PM.

i got the same problem as Jamielambe. i made sure my list was the same but the beatmasher effect is like flanger. i wish i knew how to map this thing so i could do it myself. C-Lab your hard work is greatly appreciated!!! this template is awesome!!! Thanx so much

Hey, this mapping looks awesome. I'm having an issue (probably on my end). Whenever I try to switch to instant gratification mode, the audio skips a little bit. I've tried playing with the latency but it doesn't help. Any ideas?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast