APC40 And Traktor 2 (MF Insta. Grat.+ 2 Deck, 2 Sample, 4 FX) - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Just found this and going to try it tonight, after trying it I believe I owe you some beers!
    Day 1 for me was April 1st 2011.

| ASUS G72GX | APC40 | LPD8 | MIDI FIGHTER | NOVATION SL MKII 25 | ABLETON SUITE |
    |TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 |

Tech Convert

I've got 1.1, the effects work properly, except they are the wrong effects. Same bug everyone's chatting about?

@C-Lab first of all thank you for an amazing mapping you did a tremendous job! If you can please point me (maybe take a snapshot) of the effect order in Traktor would be nice! Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

This mapping is awesome. There are some really creative ideas going on here!

P.S. C-Lab check your inbox haha

Yeah man check your inbox!!!!!
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

Tech Wizard

I can say to it that its awesome!

Sorry for my recent absence everybody. I have been wicked busy with my composition classes at fullsail. I will be home tonight around eleven and I'll be answering everyone's questions and posting a fix for the dread "FX list bug". Hopefully I will have time for some demo videos as well. Thanks again to every who tried out my mapping, and even more thanks to those who helped in the debugging process!

Hey no worries! I didn't mean to sound impatient or anything, just excited.

Tech Convert

Found this while finding traktorbible, new to the whole dj scene and looking to get into it. I got this mapping yesterday and everything seemed fine but I noticed the effects were weird for Insta Grat. so i mapped the right effects to it, but now the fx on and all fx for decks don't stay on while i press them now.

Did i screw anything up messing with the mapping? just looking to get this all set to normal cause it is an awesome mapping!

Default thx and question

this setup is so great, I have been working with it and love it. I wanted to change effect four to a beatslicer, but everytime I try to do that it switches back. Any fixes?

thx,
    P

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast