APC40 And Traktor 2 (MF Insta. Grat.+ 2 Deck, 2 Sample, 4 FX) - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

That you for your praise. It means a lot to me. Did you download version 1.0 or 1.1? In version 1.1 I fixes the beat masher fx selection bug. If that's not what you are talking about PLEASE let me know more. I want to make this map 100% perfect!

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by C-Lab View Post
    Thanks for the interest man! Dude, that template you sent me was AWESOME! Did you make that yourself? I going to be adding a few extra little features tonight ( mainly shift functions) if you have any ideas of stuff to add please let me know! Let's make this a team effort! And if you new any help on your own map I would love to lend a hand. Just let me know.
    yep, didn't take long in photoshop
    they're great for printing out (landscape style so they take up a full piece of paper) to create mappings with... with a pencil or some different colored pens its easy to get ideas on paper and see how it would look before mapping up.

and I'll get to you on the mapping soon, school is a bitch right now, but I'll have a nice week off starting Saturday and will love getting this done.

keep on keepin on!

Tech Student

I have take the 1.1 version but i think the bug is not your fault but traktor himself because in the fx section you could move the order of the fx in the menu and in my setup i have deferent order for the fx . You know what I mean ?

Oh i gotcha. If you look up all the "effect select" commands in the controller manager you should be able to edit them to fit your list order. Maybe even mix it up a bit...? if you find any good FX combos that would make good additions let me know!

WOW!

I might JUST start using this map over mine!

The Instant Grat is damn tempting....I want it!

Gonna check this out for sure! Will mod it for my APC80...like I did my original mapping from Derders.

Good work mate!

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

I would love to see how this would work on an APC80! There are so many more possibilities! Make it happen man! If I can lend any help at all let me know.

Tech Convert

Just tried the 1.1 mapping out and the beatmashers are good except that there seems to be some sort of delay when I press them. I have to anticipate what I want to repeat, unlike when I just imported the whole mapping onto my APC and it was instantaneous. The rest of the effects and everything else works perfectly though

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by C-Lab View Post
    I realized that the version i uploaded had a few kinks in the FX selection part of the instant gratification mode. These have been fixed. I also mapped fullscreen toggle to the shift button. I plan on having a video tutorial of the collision mapping upload sometime tonight or tomorrow. I know its a little confusing...

Please test and leave some FEEDBACK!!!
    dude this mapping is perfect! I've seriously tried every APC40 mapping I could find and I'd always dislike something about each one. I was literally on the verge of making my own and stumbled across yours and it's exactly what I had in mind.

Very well done!

Is it possible to use this mapping with my Kontrol s4??????? i mean using the two controllers at the same time?

I love the way this looks. I can't wait to get home from work and try it out!

I'm sure I'm going to have questions for you regarding the instant gratification maps haha.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast