My ldp8 Mappings for Traktor pro 2 (with working leds) - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thumbs up Obrigado

Obrigado !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by just friday View Post

here are my personnal mappings, on going, with their last version in tsi files.
    The pads are mapped with cc9-16 following their number on the device : Pad 1 cc9; pad 2 cc10, and so on...

Edit : I forgot the essential parto the following attached files : The ldp8 preset you have to load :

first mapping : All in-one-mapping : 2 decks(loop control + 4hotcues), 2 samples decks, 2 fx units
    second mapping : Additionnal controler : C/d control c & d decks either in decks mode or sample decks mode + 2fx basic control...
    third mapping : Lpd8 "all in one" controlerist tools : Browsing + 2decks + loop control + midi fighter instant gratification fx
    proof of concept : I play a bit with this mapping on one track, just to see if it works :

Default Dsds

Obrigado

Thumbs up Thanks

Thanks não consiguo fazer download no download help please

Tech Mentor

What does not work? wich ddl?
    Just friday @ soundcloud| Samurai.fm | facebook
    Setup : Dual booted Alienware M11X : Ubuntu Studio : Mixxx 1.11 + ubuntustudio/Windows 7:Traktor pro 2+Reason
    Custom Mappings for this devices : Xone K2, Xone DB2, Technics mk2, Akai Ldp8, Midifighter Classic, Korg Nanokontrol 2, American Audio VMS4, Axiom 25, Kaossilator Pro

Why does it saves Ldp8 Ultimate contrellerist mapping v1.0 as .htm file not .tsi?
    What I'm doing wrong?
    SoundCloud
    Mixcloud
    Progression on TFB-Radio
    Pioneer CDJ-100, Pioneer DJM-250, Technics RP-DH1200

Tech Mentor
    Setup : Dual booted Alienware M11X : Ubuntu Studio : Mixxx 1.11 + ubuntustudio/Windows 7:Traktor pro 2+Reason
    Custom Mappings for this devices : Xone K2, Xone DB2, Technics mk2, Akai Ldp8, Midifighter Classic, Korg Nanokontrol 2, American Audio VMS4, Axiom 25, Kaossilator Pro

Tech Mentor

oh... and tsi is a type of coded xml file. Do you code? If so it' might be your settings...
    Just rename the *.html to *.tsi and reload. Oh, and don't forget to load my ldp8 midi settings (in the first post.)

I didn't code nothing Will give it a try! Becouse the second link was also *.htm.

I louded in LPD8 editor your 4 presets and commited them.
    SoundCloud
    Mixcloud
    Progression on TFB-Radio

Now, I've got *.tsi file and loaded it to TSP2, for quick try everything works. Now have to learn to wokr with it more properly Thx for help and for great mapping. Will try to give it a review after some time of using
    SoundCloud
    Mixcloud
    Progression on TFB-Radio

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewFuse View Post
    Now, I've got *.tsi file and loaded it to TSP2, for quick try everything works. Now have to learn to wokr with it more properly Thx for help and for great mapping. Will try to give it a review after some time of using
    If it still doesn't work, I'll PM you a dl link

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast