My ldp8 Mappings for Traktor pro 2 (with working leds) - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by deckard26354 View Post
    I've installed the preset's for the LPD8. Then imported the file. ldp8.0.8deckcandd.tsi for the LPD8 Additional controller.

The EQ settings for the knob's works on all setting's. I'ts the transport control that seem's a little quirky. For example when in 'Program 2*: Track control '
    The play pause button's on 1 and 5 do not work (CC mode), only make the filter for deck c and do turn to full then low? and Pad 8 starts stop deck D?

Is there a quirk in it that I do not know about? BTW i'm using standard keyboard layout with a Kontrol X1.

Cheers.
    Oh... I'm realy sorry... As said before, those mapping weren't finished, and sadly, won't... the trickiest thing is that i'm not sure the presets are good for the additionnal controller mapping.

And cause I work on a real HUGE mapping for my vms4, . I won't maintain any of those mapping except the lost one, which is my travelling ultralight set-up.

Maybe in a few months, I'll consider debugging those mappings... :$

All my apologies.
    Regards,
    Pierre.
    Just friday @ soundcloud| Samurai.fm | facebook
    Setup : Dual booted Alienware M11X : Ubuntu Studio : Mixxx 1.11 + ubuntustudio/Windows 7:Traktor pro 2+Reason
    Custom Mappings for this devices : Xone K2, Xone DB2, Technics mk2, Akai Ldp8, Midifighter Classic, Korg Nanokontrol 2, American Audio VMS4, Axiom 25, Kaossilator Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Just Friday View Post
    Oh... I'm realy sorry... As said before, those mapping weren't finished, and sadly, won't... the trickiest thing is that i'm not sure the presets are good for the additionnal controller mapping.

And cause I work on a real HUGE mapping for my vms4, . I won't maintain any of those mapping except the lost one, which is my travelling ultralight set-up.

Maybe in a few months, I'll consider debugging those mappings... :$

All my apologies.
    Regards,
    Pierre.
    Hey no worries. To be honest I was just looking for a quick and easy fix as the Lpd8 is new to me. I actually spent a few hours yesterday mapping it for myself and now have obvious play pause, load to deck C and D and 4 bar loop on and off etc

You actually helped with this as I was able to see the way the making works from your .TSI files.

This is why these forum's are great. Sharing information like this is essential to it.

Just now have to map the LED feedback. Maybe in a few day's

Tech Convert

Hi! I'm very interessed in your work, and I want to buy a 2 Midi controller, do you think that your mapping will work with the Akai MPKMini? Because is basically the same controller + a keyboard...

Tech Mentor

Thank for your interest... Since the Akia mpknini has only two memory bank, the mapping I made need some adaptation to work properly, cause you need to remap two of the four midi bank on the mpk key notes...
    Setup : Dual booted Alienware M11X : Ubuntu Studio : Mixxx 1.11 + ubuntustudio/Windows 7:Traktor pro 2+Reason
    Custom Mappings for this devices : Xone K2, Xone DB2, Technics mk2, Akai Ldp8, Midifighter Classic, Korg Nanokontrol 2, American Audio VMS4, Axiom 25, Kaossilator Pro

Tech Convert

Are you sure that the mpk mini has only two banks? because I see here here under spec that the keyboard has two banks but 4 "Program", so in total 16x4? Anyway is not a problem, thanks for the reply

I've tried the v1.0 mapping, but somehow it freezes up Traktor when playing along.

Note:
    I'm using the M-Audio Xponent + the LPD8 next to eachother.

Traktor Pro 2.1.2

Tech Mentor

you need to kill the output... It messes with usb if your PC is too weak cause it send too much time the same output with different modifiers...
    So you have to open the mapping, and kills some out, try again, see if it freezes, and continue killing outputs 'till the mapping is stable.
    The first versions had so much more leds output but were barely unusable... So you need to find your own balance between leds outputs and performances.
    Hope it helps.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Morgraw View Post
    Are you sure that the mpk mini has only two banks? because I see here here under spec that the keyboard has two banks but 4 "Program", so in total 16x4? Anyway is not a problem, thanks for the reply
    If it is so, it's almost the same as the ldp8 so, it'll work flawlessly with just few adjusments...

Default DJ Shiftee LED mapping and Modifier's

Fantastic new video about how to map LED's and setting up modifier's at DUBSPOT Youtube channel:

http://youtu.be/AQ5AsqJACto

To Just Friday, I really need your help i have a Working VMS4 that i use With VDJ and Traktor i just bouth a LPD8 to use in conjuntion with the VMS4 in Traktor to have a better control of everything but can not find a good presets + mapping for the LPD8 can you Help me and explain to me how add this new controller in traktor without messed up with mi actual mapp for the VMS4 thanks!!! Djuanlarocca@hotmail.com

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast