Traktor v2.1.2 & MK2 Vinyl Thread. - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Tech Guru

I received an email from NI about my order.

Dear customer,

We would like to inform you about the status of your recent order in our online shop.

At the moment, we are working to resolve some technical issues in our order management system that have been caused by a recent software update.
    Due to these issues, your pending order has not been processed yet, and you have received neither an order confirmation nor a shipping notification so far.

We would like to sincerely apologize for the delay and for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our order management system will be fully functional again shortly, and you will receive an email notification as soon as your order is being processed.

Please note that if you have ordered via credit card, the authorized amount has not been charged yet.

We ask you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards from Berlin,,
    Your Native Instruments Order Support Team

This is the most likely issue.
    “A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.”

SSD Dual drive MBP, VCI100SE, 2 MF's, Audio 8, Echo Audiofire 2, 2x1200's, CDJ800s, Novation Twitch, XoneS2, X1, tons of PA Gear.

Are there going to be cool limited edition MKII vinyls any time soon?

I really regret not buying the neon green ones when they were available and would love a pair

Anyone know why I havnt received my email from NI? do they stagger them out?

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Are there going to be cool limited edition MKII vinyls any time soon?

I really regret not buying the neon green ones when they were available and would love a pair
    Im pretty sure there will be a load of cool stuff coming soon.

Desolate!!!!!!!

I want it!

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

More colors, SSL style
    More to the point : this may create some fun situations in some DJ booths, seeing as not everyone will update to an MK2 enabled version for some time.
    "Dammit, forgot my timecodes... can I use yours?
    -Uhhh.. they're the new ones... won't calibrate...
    *weird sensation in the stomach not related to the sub-bass*
    -how 'bout yours?
    -I use serato man.
    *craps pants*"

Hi, does anybody know if the new vinyls are thicker than the ones they're bringing out since recently?

I find the first generation (I guess) of timecoded vinyl they brought out around the traktor 3 era were way thicker and heavier than the ones I purchased earlier this year. I like my black gold thick and heavy and that alone would be a reason to get some mk2's.
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

Tech Guru

The vinyls look the same thickness to recent editions, maybe even a tad slimmer/lighter.
    “A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.”

SSD Dual drive MBP, VCI100SE, 2 MF's, Audio 8, Echo Audiofire 2, 2x1200's, CDJ800s, Novation Twitch, XoneS2, X1, tons of PA Gear.

Vinyl weight seems to be linked to colour.

Black = medium weight
    Clear, red & blue = light weight
    White = Heavy weight

Try out some whites
    Ecler NUO 3.0, 2 1210mk2, midi fighter, Kontrol X1, Akai LPD8, Reloop RHP10's, TSP, Audio 8

Howitzer on Soundcloud | Howitzer on Twitter | Howitzer on Facebook | Howitzer dnb blog

Tech Guru

Cheers Flash. Off to order some whites now!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast