Downsizing traktor library & getting rid of nonDJ tracks, anyway to make this easier? - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by completej View Post
    That's my article :P
    your article was great. it's what finally inspired me to start using itunes!

thanks!

Hehe glad it was useful. I'm rather chaotic about how I have changed my organizational methods in iTunes, but it handles it any way.

A lot of people hate on iTunes for a lot of reasons, most of which I don't quite understand, but I find it to be a huge time-saving device when it becomes the drawing board to start with.
    [ 17" 2010 MBP ][ Mixcloud ][ CompleteJ ][ Soundcloud ][ Traktor Kontrol S4 ]

Beatport tagging has been a godsend to update the files where I need it them most - key, year, and genre. While I don't rely 100% on those values, it is fantastic to have them accurate. I hear ya on the items that didn't get a BP release - I used Picard and other tools to query other DBs like Discogs for that info a year ago.
    Really one of my biggest aversions to itunes is no cover art support in traktor and it also takes forever to load my itunes library within traktor.

I'll check out those things for discogs tagging but I wanna see if I can get trainspotter to work right

That's my article :P
    Nice...loved it!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789