Are post fader fx possible in Traktor - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by escapemcp View Post
    Ooh, Traktor MUST also always be running the modifier commands first.. otherwise commands that you have set up on a toggling modifier wouldn't run - if it ran the command before changing the modifier, then you'd get totally the wrong results. Just something else to consider!

Just going to use Deck Flavor on inc mode... that way as it passes through live input, it can use then to change to advanced. Means I free up a modifier AND get more functionality (in that I get Live deck!! )
    Hey there, sorry for the suspense. About the modifier, I think you got it right but you spelled it out the opposite. Traktor always checks the modifier conditions first -- that's why the toggle works. It checks its state and then changes its state. And in fact, if you assign another function to the modifier toggle, so far as I have tested, the button does other stuff according to the old modifier value and then changes the modifier value. I'll elaborate in the other thread. Don't give up! My method doesn't require a modifier.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by escapemcp View Post
    PLEASE spoil it for me.. have just been messing around in a blank mapping (as my live one is too complex atm to start fiddling!).
    Sorry I made you wait like this. I have updated the other thread.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...t=41385&page=2

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567