Thoughts on this APC40 Mapping?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Thoughts on this APC40 Mapping?

So I spent some time last night working out a mapping for my APC 40. I think I got everything but it was 4am when I finished so every else's extra set of eyes would be really helpful.

A few questions, does anyone know if it's possible to get the LEDs in the buttons on the APC40 to flash to the midi clock signal? I couldn't really find any evidence on if the APC40 specifically can do this. I know they can blink but I thought this might be pretty cool to do.

Thoughts and questions on this are much appreciated.

Mapping JPG here
    Last edited by B.Hallowell; 09-20-2011 at 09:38 AM.
    Traktor Pro 2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter (#100 by Ean himself!), blah blah blah

Soundcloud || Facebook

It looks siick. are you planning on uploading the .tsi? I wanna try it out!

Default Looks Great!

I'm new to mappings so all I can really say is the layout is awesome, please post the .tsi would love to try this out on my APC

niiiiice!!!! I don't know about the lights flashing but yeah that would be way cool too!
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

YOooo! I think this is my excuse to finally buy one, nice work man

Hey guys sorry been a crazy week. I actually just got a new 27" iMac. No better reason to clear off desk space and get started on this in the next day or two. I fully plan on uploading the tsi when I'm done, but it might take a bit since this will be my first real mapping. Also since it's not just mapping everything but utilizing the multiple colored LEDs from the APC I expect this to take a bit longer. I'll try and upload the file in stages. I want everything working then I'll focus on the LEDs

@DJProben - that's why I've included buttons to turn off the flashing lights in the lower right hand corner
    Traktor Pro 2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter (#100 by Ean himself!), blah blah blah

Soundcloud || Facebook

Tech Convert

hey man definitely want an update on this!!! looks really solid all the way around!

midi signal of the lowers knobs and buttons (device control on apc40) is controlled by the TRACK SELECTON buttons !!!
    your Loop section and B/D EQ buttons not be effective !!!

change some things

Tech Convert

^^ the APC works in weird ways when it comes to ableton/traktor... i dont think the track select buttons will affect the hard mapping.

This mapping looks like it's probably the most complete with regards to features, would really love to give it workout. @B.Hallowell when do you think you might have the TSI ready to download?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast