All Genre Mix Battle... With a twist? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

does that mean you will mix bach with swedish house mafia??

p.s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4BE-kJPHFk

Tech Wizard

We just need a few more to enter n then we can get ready to blow:eek: the room up...

Quote Originally Posted by calgarc View Post
    does that mean you will mix bach with swedish house mafia??

p.s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4BE-kJPHFk

Hahahaha. Very true. Love that clip - But i'm seeing this as a very strong opportunity to learn how to mix random stuff together... I hope it works.

Updated the original post.

Any more takers / suggestions?

Also - If the current participants could PM me their emails that would be good to keep everything under control somewhat (:

Cheers
    “Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant." Mitchell Kapor
    Setup: TP2 - Vestax Typhoon - Korg NanoPad - Windows 7 x64 - Sony Vaio (Deceased) - Acer Aspire Timeline.
    House Parties - 2x12" Titan Audio PA's, 1xBehringer B1500D Sub

I would like participate if we can agree to have a reasonable time limit since a mix like this takes a lot of planning and preparation to make

Anyway, here are my track suggetions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBCBibYxRLM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGx6K90TmCI
    Last edited by BlackPete; 10-09-2011 at 02:40 AM.

I listened all the tracks and i already got lots of great ideas really excited to see how this turns out

Im also interested in mixing and music possibilities.

Uhn tiss - Bloodhound gang
    Lonely Island - I just had Sex
    Club cant handle me now - Flo rida ft david guetta
    Safety dance - Glee

random idea not sure what ur really looking for so yeh lol

So we now have 6 Battlers, and 10 songs - Which i think is enough for a 30 minute mix. Should be good

If you haven't yet sent me you're email address, could you please PM me your email would be great (for easy communication)

I think a reasonable time frame for this to be in would be the 22nd of October (A Saturday) But no stress if its like 12 hours or something behind me because of time zones. I live in Sydney +11

Other rules - EVERY song listed MUST be played or sampled within the mix, and the final copy should be below half an hour in run time. Final copy should also be uploaded to SoundCloud/MixCloud and link sent to me no later than the 22nd of October so i can make the judging thread. You can chuck in fillers and stuff if you want but no other songs should be played I don't believe. Anyway.... GO
    “Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant." Mitchell Kapor
    Setup: TP2 - Vestax Typhoon - Korg NanoPad - Windows 7 x64 - Sony Vaio (Deceased) - Acer Aspire Timeline.
    House Parties - 2x12" Titan Audio PA's, 1xBehringer B1500D Sub

Has everyone been working on their mixes? Hopefully I should have mine done by the end of this weekend. I was only familiar with a couple of the songs so I have had to spend much of my time just listening; over and over again. It's been days of freaking 9 to 5 or teenage love or I just had just being stuck in my head. I think I might need to pour bleach in my ears when this is all done. Kidding aside though; it's been a lot of fun working with music outside of my norm and I'm really looking forward to hear what everyone else is able to come up with.

Tech Wizard

A teenage love, a teenage love
    Don't, don't hurt me again

How bad is this tune haha

Im messing with my mix, quality tunez with the air of takin the p1ss

Good look fellaz with this one.

Tech Mentor

I'll join, hope all you have some scratching skills.
    Butcher
    DJ/Producer/Audio Engineer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast